1 0 | v i s i t

I walk out of my dorm building to commotion. Students are flying around wildly, fear etched in their faces. I look around in confusion.

What's going on?

I push through the frantic crowd and cautiously walk up to the Main Castle which everyone seems to be running away from. I look at the building, (E/C) eyes filled with curiosity. But I stay alert, watching out for any danger.

Are there more ghosts haunting us?

I've been helping all the victims these past few months now. The numbers have been decreasing though, thankfully. But because of all the work with classes and helping at the infirmary, I've been so exhausted lately and my headaches are becoming worse. If that's even possible.

As I stand here, deep in thought, someone crashes into me, knocking us both over. My eyes widen as my back slams into the hard ground, knocking the breath out of me. Startled, I look back up at a freckled face that mirrors my expression.

"Sorry." Ace says, getting up, hastily and holding out his hand to help me up.

"Just think of it as payback for all those times I kicked you." I say through gritted teeth, taking his hand, surprisingly not too angry.

He grins but looks at me closely, pulling me up to my feet. "You know, you look really familiar. Have we met before you came here to DA?" He asks.

I gulp and look away, laughing nervously. "No. Why do you say that?"

He shakes his head, clearing his thoughts. "Nothing. Sorry, I must've mistaken you for someone else."

"What's going on?" I ask, quickly changing the subject.

"Oh yeah. You might want to run for your life."

"And why is that?"

"Gramps is here." He says just as the Main Castle's wall, the one near us comes crashing down. Luffy flies out, his back landing on the rubble.

"Luffy!" I shout in shock, running over to him. I hold on to his shoulders and help him up. Glancing at the hole in the wall, I see a large bulky figure walking towards us through the smoke.

He's a Vice Admiral.

Garp.

I look around confused as the man comes over, his fist raised. My eyes flicker to Luffy's head, noticing the lump on it. His eyes scan over the three of us, slowly taking in our features. Finally, his eyes settle on me and he glares. "Who are you?"

My eyes narrow at him. "None of your business." I state, bluntly.

"If you're Luffy's girlfriend then yes, you are!" He frowns.

I raise my eyebrow, amused. "And if I am, what does it have to do with you?"

"I'm his Grandpa!" Garp shouts, protectively. It's not a surprise to me. I already know and I burst into hysterical laughter at the mans outburst. This seems to tick the old man off. "What're you laughing at?!" He demands.

"I'm not his girlfriend." I smile, still laughing a bit.

He turns to Luffy. "What're you doing in this old, discipline school anyway?! If you'd become a Marine, you wouldn't be stuck here! How many times have I told you to give up on trying to become the King of the Pirates?! Wouldn't being called a hero be better? You're just like your Dad! If you continue on like this, you'll never live a good life." The old man rants.

"I'm becoming the King of the Pirates and you can't do a thing about it, Gramps!" Luffy shouts back fiercely.

"Well if you become a Marine, I'll take you out of this place." Garp offers, trying to change Luffy's mind.