| q u o t e s |

- | - | -

"Inherited Will, The Destiny of the Age, and The Dreams of the People. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of Freedom, these things will never cease to be!"

~ Gol D. Roger

----

"I don't wanna live a thousand years. If I just live through today, that'll be enough."

~ Portgas D. Ace

----

"Start living before you start dying."

~ Portgas D. Ace

----

"If you don't take risks, you can't create a future."

~ Monkey D. Luffy

----

"You want to keep everyone from dying? That's naive. It's war. People die."

~ Monkey D. Luffy

----

"No matter how hard or impossible it is, never lose sight of your goal."

~ Monkey D. Luffy

----

"Power isn't determined by your size, but the size of your heart and dreams!"

~ Monkey D. Luffy

----

"If I were to take even one step back right now, I get the feeling that I'd never be able to return back to where I'm standing right now."

~ Roronoa Zoro

----

"You need to accept the fact that you're not the best and have all the will to strive to be better than anyone you face."

~ Roronoa Zoro

----

"When the world shoves you around, you just gotta stand up and shove back. It's not like somebody's gonna save you if you start babbling excuses."

~ Roronoa Zoro

----

"What good is treasure if I'm alone? After sharing so much of our dreams, instead of sacrificing them and leaving with you, I would rather have nothing at all!"

~ Nami

----

"Life is like a pencil that will surely run out, but will leave the beautiful writing of life."