Prologue

The letter came in the mail today. With hands shaking, Amber opened the big envelope. She held her breath. This could be the day her life finally changed. She could be free. She could get out of this hell she has been living in.

Realizing she was still holding her breath, she released it slowly and pulled out the big packet of papers. She squeezed her eyes shut and prayed to a God she wasn't sure she believed in anymore, then opened her eyes.

"Congratulations, you have been accepted to..."

She couldn't read any further, she had to many tears in her eyes. She was finally getting out. Getting out a whole year sooner than she had thought possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please comment, vote and tell your friends about They Saved Her. This is my first story on here. I would love to hear your feedback. Please remember to vote on each chapter if you like it. I chose not to put author notes on most of my chapters, I think they distract from the story, and I want all of you to enjoy it without the distraction. So please remember to vote and comment. It lets me know people actually like what they are reading. Happy readings All ~~~~Dani~~~~