Chapter 20- Breakfast

Micca's P.O.V.-

He sat on his bar stool and watched the trio. He had been surprised when Ethan walked in the kitchen carrying Amber. That part really hadn't surprised him, the huge smile on Ethan's face had along with the laughter that was bubbling out of Amber.

They looked so happy and relaxed. The anger that had been on Ethan's face as long as Micca's known him was missing and made Ethan look years younger.

The stress and fear that Amber always had in her eye's was suddenly gone. He watched her turn in Ethan's lap like she had done it a million times and put her chin on his shoulder to talk to Nick.

Micca was having a hard time believing what his eyes where seeing. Her voice wasn't a whisper like they were so used to. It was still soft but it wasn't shy any more. It finally dawned on him why. She trusted them.

Or he should say, she trusted Ethan and Nick. He wasn't so sure about her trusting him and Lucca. But he thought she just might since she had turned her back to them and was still extremely relaxed. Or that just could be because she was in Ethan's arms and she knew he would protect her from anyone, including them.

He glanced over to Lucca to see him looking at the trio with amusement. Ethan was trying to hold Amber on his lap with one arm and filling two plates with the other hand. Amber was still talking to Nick, and Nick was starring at Ethan's back.

Micca could only guess that he was starring at Ethan's newest tattoo. Nick wasn't the biggest fan of his brothers tattoo's but this latest one really had caught his eyes.

Amber finally turned around when Ethan told her, “You need to eat.”

Nick took the seat beside them and Lucca sat in between Nick and himself. But only after he stopped to look at Ethan's tattoo. After feeling their plates, Lucca leaned forward so he could talk to Amber.

“Hey Amber, do you think you could make a smaller version of that?” Ethan moved Amber to his other leg and switched their plates around so she was now facing them, so she could answer Lucca.

“It originally started out smaller.” Micca watched her take a bit of the pancake Ethan was feeding her. Then she went on after chewing her food. “But I could draw you one for if you if you wanted it.” Micca watched her frown. He wondered what she was thinking. “Matter of fact I think I would like to draw you each one. That is if you all want one.” She looked to him and back to Nick after he nodded at her.

He already knew what Ethan's tattoo looked like, he had caught Ethan in the kitchen a couple months ago without his shirt on and had seen it then. He was going to ask Amber about drawing one for him, but he didn't know how Ethan would take it. It was kind of special to Ethan.

Amber's P.O.V.-

She thought about Lucca's request. She knew that tattoo was special to Ethan, but the guys seem to like it a lot.

That's when she got the idea of changing the names around. For Lucca's she could put either Nick's or Micca's name in the middle. She would have to ask him which one he wanted or she could draw them both up for him and let him decide. She could also change the color of the rose's and she could color in the vines if they wanted colored ones. She could also draw a different type of cross.

But before she did all of that she would ask Ethan when they were alone if he minded. Sure she had originally drew it, but to her it was Ethan's. If he said no, then she would come up with something else for the guys. The one thing she wasn't going to ask him was if he cared if she got it tattooed on herself. She was going to leave it exactly the same except Ethan's name was going in the middle. She even wanted it black and gray with the purple roses. It was going to be a surprise for him. She just didn't know when she was going to get it done. Though like Lucca she wanted a smaller version. She wanted to put it on her one shoulder.