Put Back Together | The Purge (AU)

So this is if the Purge was never stopped, and has nothing to do with any of the series' main characters at all. But it's just about a crazy b*tch finding a strange sort of love during the Purge. Enjoy :)

"YOU ARE ALL GOING DOWN TONIGHT MOTHAF*CKAS!!!!!!!!"

Noises echoed in the distance as a smiley Mona 'Minty' Abraham sat under a beautiful oak tree, that dead bodies hung from. The dead bodies were once people that were all massacred by, of course, Mona.

Who else would have such sharp carving skills and accurate puncture points in the neck. It was as if she was born for it. She wore a pretty little white dress, now drenched in blood spatters with some pure white still showing through.

Her hazel-green eyes shone with an evil glint, some sort of insatiable thirst for... Death.

They once dip-dyed blonde hair was now a light pinkish-red, a once clean little tiara resting on her head.

She danced around the bodies in intricate little swirls and giggled with a sick sort of childish delight.

Suddenly, gunshots sounded in the distance before a woman screamed. Minty shook her head; why would they run if they knew they were going to be caught anyways?

Suddenly, the all too familiar ice cream truck came rolling by the door opened.

"HEY MINTY! YOU AIGHT?!" Screamed a masked man. But Minty knew exactly who he was; Marcus, from the neighborhood. He purged to cleanse the world of all the suits and ties. The cocktail dresses and feather boas.

She gave him an 'Ok' sign with her fingers and continued twirling and swirling as the truck drove away.

As soon as he was gone, a beautiful green-eyed man stumbled into sight and Minty's heart fluttered, something it had not done in a very, very long time.

"Help... Hel... He..." He stopped sputtering for a throaty cough and Minty noticed his hand resting on a large wound.

Instinctively, she ran over and put a hand over his wound, pulling him towards her black pickup. She pulled out a ton of medical supplies, and due to her vast knowledge of medical assistance from her time in medical school, she applied the correct amount of pressure at the correct points.

She patched him up in no time and gave him some water, and offered him a blanket, telling him to rest.

He laid his head down on the fluffiness of her bloody plush unicorn and soft snores soon left his mouth.

She giggled and sat of the edge of her truck, swinging her legs childishly back and forth.