Oasis | w.s. (James Buchanan Barnes)

Giggling softly, Valerie allowed herself to be pulled in closer by a single metal arm.

"So you think you can escape me, huh?" Bucky whispered huskily, his playful tone gone.

Gulping, Valerie watched his eyes darken with lust and felt his fingers toy with the hem of her shirt, brushing the bare skin of her waist. The coldness of metal against flesh jolted her a bit, but a burning passion soon took its place.

Wrapping her arms round his neck, she tangled her fingers in his shoulder length black hair.

Leaning in slowly, Bucky captured Valerie's lips within his. The two moving in perfect sync. Cheekily, he slid his hand over the curve of her bum. When he squeezed lightly, she gasped, giving him perfect entrance to her mouth.

His tongue slid in, tangling with hers quickly. The two locked in a passionate embrace which soon turned into a playful battle of dominance.

When they finally pulled apart, Bucky looked at Valerie with a mixture of love, lust and worry in his eyes. Turning away, he tried to pull away from their embrace, but Valerie stubbornly held on.

"What's wrong?" Her melodiously innocent voice was music to his ears.

Waving her off, he took a seat on their bed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I love being here, in Mykonos, with you. But soon, I'll have to leave with Steve and I can't confirm that I'll ever be able to come back. And if I don't......

I need you to move on." Bucky finished with a sad look in his eyes.

Huffing with annoyance, Valerie went off in a rant in Greek, a language which he had yet to master. Though he was not yet fluent, he still caught on to little snippets here and there like;

"Δεν μου να προσπαθήσω με αυτό το ηλίθιο ανοησίες"

And clearly,

"Θα μπορεί ακόμη και να σας ακολουθήσει! Είμαι απόλυτα ικανή να αναλάβει τη φροντίδα του εαυτού μου!"

But deep down he knew, she could come with them, and even join the fight. For she was no ordinary girl. Power surged through just as much as it did Wanda, and if Wanda could take care of herself, Valerie could.

But he wouldn't risk her life.

"I love you, Valerie. But you must understand, should anything happen to you, I would never forgive myself." Bucky said in a hushed whisper.

Valerie paused in her rant and glanced at Bucky with eyes filled with unshed tears.

She walked towards him in slow strides, her short frame just tall enough to reach his ear.

Leaning in gently, she pressed her lips to his and in a soft and love-filled peck.

Δεν μου να προσπαθήσω με αυτό το ηλίθιο ανοησίες — don't try me with this stupid nonsense

Θα μπορεί ακόμη και να σας ακολουθήσει! Είμαι απόλυτα ικανή να αναλάβει τη φροντίδα του εαυτού μου! — I can even follow you! I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself!