Chapter 7

It was Christmas Eve!
Caleb and his mom invited us to his dinner. I was wearing a red blouse, black jeans with my brown Hugh's and my hair had fine cornrows on the left, the rest was curly.

We arrived at Caleb's gorgeous house. As soon as my mom spoke to Caleb's mom, they became instant best friends. I saw Clara and she looked cute as always and Caleb's handsome as always. Good looks run in their family! The food was great! Steak, rice, turkey, ham, corn, fresh vegetables, sauce and for dessert, cheesecake, ice-cream, chocolate, Yum!
Clare was eating her chocolate ice-cream when her head went crashing in it. Everyone laughed. I eased her head and cleaned her up.
"She goes to bed really early!" Caleb's mom said. "I'll take her up to her room!" Caleb replied.
When I noticed how awkward it would have been with two mom alike, l exclaimed, "I'll come with!"

Running behind Caleb, we reached Clara's room. It was filled with pink! Baby pics of her and things that theme with dance. After we went to the backyard in the snow. I began to make a snow man while Caleb did whatever. It actually look good. While admiring my creation Caleb said, "Heads up!"
He threw five snowballs at me.
"Game on, hot stuff!" I said throwing snow at him. I got hit a lot since Caleb had bigger hands and more strength. After that Caleb laid down in the snow and began to make a snow angel, I did the same. His was huge in comparison to mine. We even rolled in it.

We sat under the sheltered chair swing. Caleb and I began to talk about the future when he made me a promise.
"I promise to always be by your side to protect and love you."
I made the same promise.
After five minutes of silence, I figured it was time.
"Caleb?" I said.
"Huh?" he answered.
"It's time for me to tell you everything and answer your question!" I said
"No! You... you don't have to!" Caleb replied.
"I need to! Not only for you but me too! So here goes!
I was three and my father left us so life wasn't so great. I was eleven and I won the dance competition and my dad came. It wasn't for me, oh I already told you that! Sorry, fast forward, when I was twelve my father and my uncle kidnapped me for sixteen days. They tried to... raped me!" I began to cry. Then I continued,
"My uncle and father tried to rape me. My own flesh and blood! Because I wouldn't allow it, they... would feel on me and beat me. I ended up escaping but I didn't the after shock, I went to therapy because I was having nightmares. Now I have bad anxiety and panic attacks regularly. As a reminder I have a scar on my abdomen. I cried the night the guy attack me cause it was just like what my dad did. The other day Tif parents went on a love trip so I spent the weekend with her and we went to Target. My dad was there and he said he just wanted to talk so I agree but Tif sat a table away in case he tried anything. He said... he only...did it cause... he liked me  more than his daughter. He slit my hand cause I called for Tiffany when he was rubbing on my leg. Tif fix... it since her parents... do medicine. I've been though a lot and..."
"It's okay." Caleb hugs me and kiss my hair.

The next day was Christmas! Which I spent with mom, Caleb's mom, Clara and Caleb.

I was trying my uttermost best to put the star on top the tree but I just couldn't. Still trying to, I felt my feet rise from the ground, I accomplished the task but I was sad since I got help.
"You should really ask for help when u clearly need it," Caleb said after putting me back on the carpeted floor.
"Eff off," I said calmly.

For the entire time, Clara ate A LOT of my mom's Christmas cookies, I couldn't blame her, they were delicious. So she got sick and began to puke.
"I have something for you!" I said to Caleb, rocking back and fourth. He crossed his arms and smirk. Sicko! I handed him the gift. He ripped off the wrapping paper like a child.
"Captain America and his comic books! Sweet! Yeah! Whoa!" he cried feeling happy. I felt happy that I made him happy.
"But-but... wait a minute!" he said looking at his gift. I was like did I buy the wrong toy, I spent hours in store and didn't find it, online, I spent another bunch of hours and finally found it, it also cost three hundred dollars I didn't mind, I didn't really use my online account anyway.
"How did you know that this was the last marvel chapter and comic books to end my collection?!" Caleb continued.
I laughed so he looked at me confused.
"I was at your house and I got up to go use the bathroom. Since you have too attracted room and accidentally I walked in the wrong one. Inside was pretty cool with all the costumes, action figures and comic books. What are you gonna do with em' anyway?" I answered.
He shook his head indicating that he wouldn't tell me yet and why, but in due time he will.

We all watch shows and played family board games. During the games I realized that because I told Caleb everything, I felt very... very relieved! It's not the right word but I felt... light.
Running out of words! Typical me!
I sat down playing this cool game called 'Matchy Watchy'. Weird name but very entertaining!
Short Explanation of Game:
You have to match objects that obviously look alike but sometimes there's trips or the objects are disguised mini clowns! It also have weird trivia questions that have to with the game.
While playing, Clara and Caleb came up and said Merry  Christmas, then both popped out a gift. I got a bracelet from Clara, just like the one I gave her except bigger. And from Caleb, I got a painting of the pic he took of me when i would practice in the studio and he would watch. I was in a black tick tights, black Converse, and a crop top that had on 'Say what ya want BUT I'm a DANCER!'. I'm was a stand-spilt! Oh yeah?! I'm flexible. I cried and hugged him. This was the best Christmas ever!

A/N: Sup GS Fam! Yeah, I shipped us! Anyways sorry for slacking off in updating. School has just began so I've been busy since I'm going to a new school. Anyways, for the persons that have been asking about PKGH, someone deleted it off my phone and I'm really pissed! But, everything happens for a reason:(. But to make up for that persons evil deed, I'm writing a new story that I've been thinking about since the fifth grade. It's a surprise! Anyways please vote, comment, follow and share! This story is not the best but I'm trying and I'm doing my best. I love writing but I'm only used to writing short stories. Hey! I got an idea, maybe I should do a book with different show stories?! What y'all think?! Stay positive and if no one loves you, I DO!
                          Love Gabby!😘