Chapter 13

Spencer's POV

What Caleb did to cheer me up was so... ah! He's such a charmer.

It was now Wednesday, which meant it was time to go back to school. Ugh! The Monday and Tuesday had run off fast but Caleb made every second great. We just ate, Netflix, prank calls, talked about random and serious topics, kissed here and there, ate a lot. Toby and Tif came over and spent Monday night. It was awesome. Anyways, since I wasn't feeling the day, I threw on a gray sweatpants, a black tank, my black converse and my nerd glasses. For hair and makeup, my hair was in a high messy bun with a big black bow in the front and no makeup, just lip bam. Tif came so I grabbed my bag, gray jacket and then kissed my mom good bye.  She came back early from the trip three in the morning.

We arrived and Tiffany left me to go find her babe. I was on my way to my locker, when someone grabbed me by my waist and began carrying  me to my destination. I could see people watching so I cover my face with my palms in embarrassment. We arrived and the fellow put me down.
"Hey hottie!" Caleb said as face him with my hands on my hips. I rolled my eyes and then opened my locker.
"Someone is on their period today, huh?! You want me to take you the nurse? I could get you chocolate from the vending machine on the way," he said with a smirk tugged at his lip. My face turned red with either anger or from embarrassment.
"I'm not on my period, you jerk,"
I said smacking him. He just smirked.

After, we just when to our classes. Mock exams for end of year were done. Simple, I did them before Caleb's birthday. So in class all we did was talk about graduation and heard our grades from the mock. We all did pretty good but in majority of the classes, a dude got a big zero for cheating.

Lunch came around quick... you wouldn't even understand when I say, I was grateful. For lunch they were serving pizza pocket. It had been a long time, so Caleb didn't make fun to get a lot. It was easy for him to get three, for he was a charmer to the sweet lunch lady, Mrs. Douglas. Sitting at our usual table, Caleb was stuffing his face. It was funny to watch. In a short time he was done. I was eating mine and
Caleb wanted some. Perfect time to tease him. He could get any so he swiftly kissed me and snatched
piece of my pizza pocket.
"Hey!" I cried, drawing a little bit of people's attention.
"What?! You would even me the food on my own, so I had to take it!" He said innocently.
I rolled my eyes and blushed.

School was finally over! I drove Tiffany's car while she made out with Toby in the back. I felt so uncomfortable! I would an "Ahem!" once in awhile, they would stop and two minutes later, they were back at it. Maybe, if I didn't, they would end up making babies. But to be honest I was a bit jealous. Can you blame me though?!
I got home and my beloved mother was one a really weird phone call. It was like she was panicking or getting stress about doing something on someone's, specifically a 'her's' eighteenth birthday. My eighteenth birthday was in a few weeks, so it could be about a gift or surprise, so I stop listening. I love surprises! I got a bowl with my fav cereal and went up to my room. I rest the bowl on the floor and got all my home work to join it.

After an hour I finished up my homework, then I took two hours to study. It was now around seven thirty but I wasn't tired. I still my night routine, to wash my face, hot bath, yada, yada. In time, I was in the mist off dozing off, when I got a text. It was from Caleb.
Caleb: you Gud?
Me: yea! U?
Caleb: sure but I having troubles with math.
Me: I'll come over tomorrow after school to help u!
Caleb: that would me great, thanks, your the best!
Me: I know! See ya tomorrow!
Caleb: ha ha! See later too, angel. Sleep tight! :)
Me: good night, hot stuff!
Caleb: kisses!

The next morning, I got up feeling real happy but I had no clue why.
I got to school and dos the usual but my friends, seem to be avoiding me, like they knew something, I didn't. Tiffany could keep something big secrete so I decided to ask... lies, I decided to demandedji and pressure her into telling. But I soon as she was about to give in, Toby kisses her then carried her bridal style. Ugh!
That my good old friends for ya!

Lunch came around and I saw and bunch of people gathered around my usual table. In a tux, I saw Caleb and Toby and also Tif but her's was more feminine. Then they began to sing Treasure. They sounded great and by the looks of it Tiffany did the choreography. Then, the cheer team came with a big sign that said
"WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?
                   -Caleb thee sexiest"
Caleb now had a rose.
"Ohmygosh! Yes!" I screamed when I realized he was talking to me. He whispered in my ear,
"Remember this."
In favor of the drama club, we had 'rain'. Caleb and began to kiss, in no time, my feet were around his waist. This was the best day ever!

A/N: And we all start screaming!!!! I shipped them before this book started but I need their ship name. Help me out! Btws, lots of mistakes, like a lot. Yea, short chapter but DAMN DANIEL!!! Lots of love my babies💞.