Chapter 16

My mom and I have bonded really well. We have a lot in common, and thank God my entire childhood was sorta documented. Caleb came to pick me up from my mom's house. He said that tonight was suppose to be big.
"Bye Miss Bishop!" He said closing the door.
"How was your day babe?" I asked.
"It's even better that your here and later it's gonna be even better-er!"
"That's  not a word," I said raising a brow.
"It is now!" He replied giving me a boyish grin. He replied as we approached the car. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer by my waist. As we kissed, I felt something raise on the down low. Ohmygosh! He pulled away and said,
"I'm gonna have to stop kissing your or else I'm gonna... the backseat... and your moaning."
"Your so disgusting!" I said pushing him away.

We drove home, yes we were living together.
Caleb, kicked off his Nike sneakers and plopped in the IKEA  Carmel brown couch. I went up to the room, changed in one Caleb's 'Just Do It' t-shirts and a black cotton shorts and took down a 'guy' shorts according to Caleb.
We were watching Suicide Squad on our smart television.
Episodes after episodes, we watch, until it was five-thirty. Caleb was going to take me on a special date. He talked about it all week.

Caleb finished getting ready before I did.
"Oh my God! Why do you girls take so much time to put on your clothes, do your hair and makeup. Clara, you, and my mother is the same thing. And Clara is only five!"
"Babe, it's not that easy! You try doing a perfect wing, shaving basically every visual part of your body and curling almost waist length hair!" I shot back.
"Hurry up b!"

I walked down the stairs in a black, strapless dress that outlined my curvy figure, white six inches heels, simple white clutch, my hair was curled and my brows were on fleek. Caleb's mouth dropped.
"See something you like, love?" I said mimicking my boyfriend's ego.
"Yes, I do see something I like, in fact I love all of what I see. Bonus for me, cause all of that belongs to my girlfriend. And if we don't go now, we won't be leaving." He said smirking suggestively.

I walked out the house, to see a limo. I hugged  him, being the only Caleb, my boyfriend, he squeezed my ass. It was one of the many limos his mom owned. We in the limo, we drank champagne and made out to pass time.
We arrived were ever but the place seemed familiar, it wasn't clicking in my head though. Caleb lead me to a carriage with a beautiful, almost fairytale like white horse. Like the gentleman he is, he helped me in the carriage.
"So far I'm loving this!" I said and he smiled happily. As the carriage rolled, and Caleb fiddled with my white and baby pink manicured nails, I heard strong gushing water and I squealed.
"The first place we went!" I said tucking my hair behind my ear.

We were now going though a pathway with beautiful pink and white roses and I could hear violins, cellos and a piano playing. We came to a stop and it was so... romantic and beautiful! There were lots of lights, theme was gold and white, a circle table on a platform set up like in the restaurants... it was like the freaking movies and...
"You did this?!" I said holding back tears. "Yes." He replied.
I couldn't help it, tears began to flow, Caleb than had a confused look on his face.
"No, I... love... this! I can't help but cry because this is the best thing anyone could ever do. And after all   I've been through... you stuck with me... thank you Caleb!" I said in between sobs. He then began to cry.
"Oh my God Spencer your making me cry and I sound like a total wuss but you drive me crazy. Your the best girlfriend anyone could ever have and I love you so much." He replied trying to be manly.
"I love you too babe!" We hugged and he kissed me in my hair.

We spent the night talking, laughing, singing, kissing and dancing. I took off my heels and pulled up my dress, and then dancing to Hit the Quan. Caleb and I laughed at how much fun we were having. I was about to finish the song when it stopped. I was twirled and saw Caleb on his knee.

Woah! Was he proposing?! I want to get married to him, yes but... we are really young and haven't even started, much less finish college!

He clearly saw what I was thinking and chuckled, assuring me that he wasn't. A breath I never knew I was holding was let out.
"It's a promise ring. Spencer Morris, do you promise me, Caleb Smith, that we will be together forever?"
"This sounds weird but... yes Caleb, I promise!" I said giggling.
He pushed it on my middle finger, left hand. He got up and I give him a soft, yet passionate kiss.
"I love you babe, my angel!" He said looking me in the eyes. " I love you too hot stuff!" I replied.

The date was now over and it was officially labeled the best. We were both drunk but not enough to make us do something super stupid. Caleb was a bit more sober than I was. My heels were in my hands and we were climbing out of the limo.

"Oh my gosh! Tonight was the best night of my life! Thanks to you baby!" I said poking Caleb while sheepishly smiling.
We stepped inside and I went straight to the fridge, to get my pink Contego water bottle. I drank and placed it back in the fridge.
I turnt around with Caleb so close that I could feel his breathing on my nose. It was taking all my self control not to jump him at the moment.

One second...

Two seconds...

Three seconds...

Fou...

SCREW IT!!!

We both new we wanted each other, so much that it freaking ached.
Like while animals...
Like it's been years since we've touched...
We grabbed each other.
His jacket was off, so were my stockings. We made a trail of ripped clothing to the bedroom.
My legs were around his waist with his hands on my ass. Backing me up against the wall of the room, he traced hot kisses on my neck, making me moan. Pushing off the wall we landed on the bed. I ached my back and he snapped open my bra. He was still in his pants and I was in my nike boy shorts. I switched positions, so that I was straddling him. His thing was bulging so I rocked against it. He gave the sexiest moan ever. In no time were in our birthday suits, as nude as the way we came out. He was now on top, since he saw how bored I was off being in control.
"Are you sure you want this?" He asked huskily, turning me on even more.
"Yeah... I'm ready!" I said and pulled his head down making us kiss.

... I could feel the pressure between my hips, definitely the best first time.

A/N: Like OH MY GOD!!! I'm so freaking scared to upload this. Okay but in my defense, the fact that I'm young and my parents could, maybe... they will get angry if they see this but... I swear this wasn't all my doing my cousin helped me, since I'm so innocent, but I'm not trying to be disrespectful and lately I've been waiting to take some risks. If they find this, I hope I'm 14 or 15 or 16... much older.
And please don't kill me, school and personal issues have been eating my time and life. But here it is. Okay, I'm gonna try something...
Can be get 5 to 8 votes? Please? Try!
Love y'all so much.
Blow my a follow- please!
Share!
Vote!
Kisses💋💞😘.