Chapter 17

Caleb's POV

Last night was the greatest! My date plan was a HUGE success and I made love with Spencer for the first time.

Our legs were tangled and we were both nude. I wouldn't mind waking up like this every morning. I slipped off the bed and went straight to take a shower. While in the shower I let the water run down my back and hair, all the memories of last night ran through my mind, replaying them over and over. I came out of the shower and threw on my Calvin Kevin boxers, a great sweat pants and a black V neck T-shirt.

Leaving the bathroom, I saw Spencer still sleeping when something popped into my head. I got three white flashcards, stapling them together making a 3D triangle. On  1 side I wrote:
Good morning love! :)
Hope you slept well!
Flip —>.
The second side:
Last night was great and I hope you think/thought so too ;)
Flip —>.
The third side:
When out to get breakfast sooo...
See you in a bit, I knew ur gonna miss me :P. Love you babe <3
-the sexiest, Caleb.
Then threw confetti all over her and the bed. Before leaving, I put on my black Vans and kissed her on the cheek.

I hopped in the car, an Audi R8. I drove to a local café called Isabella's. The food was really great there, Toby and I went  one Saturday when Spencer was out with Tif. I'm gonna take Spencer there one day, like the girls would say, " It's like, totally her environment" and it's a great place for a Sunday morning, like today. On arriving, I parked and headed inside. While in the counter line. I felt girls' hands travel up my arms and was heading to my abs. I moved the hands and turnt around to see the twins, Lia and Mia.
"Hey baby!" They both said in unison. "Listen, could you girls leave me alone!" I replied annoyed, just looking a there faces. "Baby, that's why we came over here, you look so... alone and we figured maybe you want to come hang with us and then come home with us and we could have som-" Lia sai- wait Mia sa-, I can't even tell the two apart, oh well. Cutting them off I said,"I have a girlfriend, not to mention that she is kind, loving and freaking hot." They giggle flirtatiously and said,
"Who Spenser? That trash of a bitch! You know we are the real deal so please stop joking around and let's go. Right!" I smiled and they smiled back.
"Don't get me wrong, you both are beautiful girls but you got nu-uh-thing on my angel. Also we all know that you both are the trash of a bitch in here and because I never say that to a females, you know it be true. Anyways, I came here to get breakfast for me and the best, my girlfriend at our home sleeping, if she's up I don't wanna keep her waiting so bye and see you around."
At the end of my truth speech,
I collect my food and bunch of people were clapping and screaming loyal or that's the kind of boyfriend I want or yea. I hopped in the car and headed home.

Spencer's POV.

I got up feeling great and blushed at the memories of last night. Instead of rolling over to my bad boy, saw confetti all over me and the bed plus a cute 3D triangle. Reading it, I laughed at my boyfriend's ego. After, I headed to the bathroom took a shower and washed my hair. Then I threw on a  black cotton shorts, a white bralet under my huge gray sweatshirt. It was pretty cold since the air conditioner was at the lowest. As for my hair, I blow dried it and then put it in a messy bun.

I went down stairs to see that the fridge, the kitchen ( food wise )was empty so I called the supermarket and gave them my grocery list, waiting for the delivery. To past the time I went on Instagram and twitter, posted picks about Caleb and I's date.  Surprisingly, over half a million people commented, liked and retweeted. I also watched some Disney Channel, which I haven't done in along time. After awhile, boredom was eating alive.

Finally my boyfriend came back with food and was also followed by my grocery delivery. I swiped my credit card and as a tip, I gave him hundred dollars. By the way, his face and reaction alone, was priceless. For breakfast, we ate omlet, bagels and drank cappuccino. It was great.
"Spencer?" Caleb said.
"Hmm?" I hummed in response.
"No matter what anyone say, I love you so much," he continued.
"Oh my god! I love you too but did you cheat on me orrr..." I said with my heart pounding harder and faster than a hammer and nailed.
"No! Never! No girl is worth losing you! Your mine, my angel. Promise to never think that again!" He said was kneeling on the floor, in front of me. Smiling, he wiped tears that I didn't know had fallen.
"I promise!" I said.
We hugged then began to ate; and for the rest of the day, we played video games and did weird things like airplane.

The next day I got at six thirty and made waffles with strawberries. Then at around seven, I called Tiffany to wake her up, every Monday since middle school, I did that, or else I won't see her at school. I went back upstairs to see Caleb fast asleep. Running lighting speed, from the door to the bed, I plumped down on Caleb, him letting out a  small umph.
"Good morning hot stuff!" I said laying beside him. Instead of getting up, the moron snuggled closer to me and said to go back to sleep, like the fudge. I did everything but the asswipe wouldn't budge, he's so lucky, I love him. Then I was now straddling him and was at my last resort. I started placing hot kisses along his jaws, neck and collar bone.
"Come," kiss, "lets," kiss, "go," kiss, "to," kiss, "school," kiss. I got up off him making him follow me. Not only was I getting him out of bed but I was gonna tease him shitless. The fact I was wearing a tank and a really short shorts, made it all the better when I added a little extra sway to my hip when I headed to the bathroom. Before he could get in I closed the door and said to go to the guess bathroom.
"Spencer, I'm gonna get you back and you won't see it coming. Cuz, you know what they say can't beat 'em, join 'em!" He said to me through the wooden door making me roll my eyes.

In no time we finished and was out the door. I was wearing a high wasted skinny jeans with a violet crop top and white Jordan's my real mom got me. And as for Caleb, he was wearing a gray T-shirt and dark blue jeans. Before going to school we stopped at Starbucks to get coffee.

We arrived at school and for some reason, they had to have a meeting for the seniors. We were all assembled in the main auditorium.
"Good morning the seniors of Wilson high school!" The professor said over the microphone. Some of us answered and he continued,
"You all must be wondering why we are here. Well, you all are going to be leaving this school and you have done well so... we're taking you to Hawaii!!!"
Everyone started screaming.
"We are leaving on Wednesday and come back on Sunday. All your parents have been informed and was asked to keep it a secret. Now we do have some rules for this trip. They are no fla-"
He was cut off by my giggles and tell Caleb to stop, he tickle kissing me.
"Mr. Smith and Ms. Morris get down here!" He said angrily.
We went down to the professor and Caleb held my hand seeing how nervous I was.
"Would you like to tell me- the senior class what you both doing to disturb my announcement!" He added. With you a smug smirk he said,
"Sir, I was tickle kissing my girlfriend."
I began to blush while everyone laughed.
"Miss Morris, is this true?" He professor asked.
"Sir, I am his girlfriend and he was tickle kissing me." I responded shakily. The told us to go sit down and not to do it again.

All we did we practice graduation  so lunch rolled around quickly.
"Tiffany!" I screamed.
"Spencer!" She screamed back. We ran to each other.
"Gurl, I haven't spoken to you in like, forever!" We shouted in unison. We hugged, then she was saying something about the trip when I was lift out of chair and backed up against the nearest wall. Caleb kissed me on the sensible spot below my ear and nibbled on my earlobe, then left me to sit at our table. Like what the hell! Going after him he said,
"Told you I would get you back!"
Right after that everyone's, including Caleb's, phones went off at the exact same time. It was a video, of Caleb and the twins at a café. In the vid Caleb dissed the girls in the manliest way ever. Then I remember the conversation we had when he came back. Caleb gave me a nervous smile and give him a smirk, making him confused. And give Toby and Tiffany a wink.

I got up and pulled Caleb with me and headed over the bitches. Toby and Tif pushed the lunch trays off the table and I went up on their table and Caleb followed.
"Dumb and dumber, like what you see?" I said smugly, gesturing to Caleb. Like talking to a child,
"Well, guess what! He's mine!"
I then pulled Caleb and kissed him, everyone began to clap and phones were videoing the hole thing.
"Oh, and that boy over there, Toby with my best friend, Tiffany, he's my boyfriend's best friend and my bestie's boyfriend. So if you dare try anything, I won't even look at you when look at you when she snapping your pathetic little necks. Let this be the first and final warning!"
Caleb then took me off the table followed by even louder clapping and we left the cafeteria as a group.

Later we planned that the boys were gonna go over to Toby and Tiffany's house ( they were living together, they turnt eighteen before school started, Toby in June and Tif in July), and Tif at me and Caleb's. Caleb and Tif packed their packs and came  over. So confusing. This trip was gonna be all about us friends.

A/N: I just want to say thank you to everyone we read plus as bonus voted. Love y'all so much❤️️!
Vote! (Maybe 5-8 plz)
Comment!
Share with yo friends and family!
And slip me a well appreciated follow?😁.
-Love Gabby and kisses 😘.