Chapter 14

Caleb's POV

Yassssss! I can't believed she said yes! Thee Spencer Alison Gab Morris is my freaking girlfriend.  To be honest though, I was expecting a "maybe, NO, I did some thinking and I only want to be your friend, I'm not ready for a relationship, sorry".

Spencer Morris-Smith.

Whoa! Whoa! Easy there Caleb.

Spencer's POV

Yassssss! I can't believe he asked me. Thee Caleb William Dean Smith is my freaking boyfriend. To be honest, I was expected a "We can only be friends, maybe, NO".

Caleb Smith and Spencer Morris-Smith.

Whoa! Whoa! Easy there Spencer.

Anyways, as promised, I when over to help Caleb with his Math.

I entered and without an expectation, Clara chucked on me. I landed to the floor and she said,
"Spennie!!! I missed you!!! It's great to see you in person!!!"
"Missed you too Ce!"I replied getting up with her tiny hands around my neck and her tiny feet high above my waist.
"Did Cal, propose to you to be his girlfriend?!"she said excitedly.
Caleb scratched  his neck while giving me a nervous smile.
I chuckled, then answered,
"Yeah, he did it and pretty darn cheesy and romantic too!"

After I went into Caleb's room and changed in a black short shorts and a navy blue tank. We dropped by my house and got a bunch of clothes (Caleb's idea).
"You'd look really hot if you were naked so I'm coming in!" He said at the door. I turned facing the door with my hands on my hips, and a smirk on my face.
"Well I'm not so-" I said sticking out my tongue.
"Those lips look good on mine!" He said kissing me. Then he began to squeeze my ass.
"Pervert!" I said pushing him away.
"I'm you bf so that's not perverted, girlfriend." He said slowly walking towards me.
"Well boyfriend I think it is!" I said hitting a hard surface. Wait, when did I start walking backwards.
"Gotcha! No were to go now!" He said moving his face closer to mine. To tease him, I but my bottom lip sexily.

We began to kiss. First, it was soft, gentle, teasing almost, then, hunger and passion. This time, I was the one doing the trails of hot kisses. I kissed the sensitive spot below his ear, then softly licked his earlobe, making him groan. It was sexy and really nice to know I had such an impact on him. After I went back up to his lips and we kissed for a few more minutes. He placed his forehead on mine and stared in my eyes. I then hugged him and then we went to do what I actually came here to do.

Hours passed, in no time, Caleb and I were in each other's arms, books became tiles on the floor.

I got up rubbing my eyes then looked at the time. Shit! It was six thirty and school started at seven thirty.
I woke up my  lazy ass boyfriend.
"Whaaat?" He said annoyed of being woken.
"School you dick-head!" I replied.
"Ugh! We can skip it! Now, shut up and lie back on this huge sleeping bag and cuddle with me!" He said tugging me. I was never the one to skip school so had punctuality ever on point.
"No! Get up b!" I order, managing to roll him on his back. My knees were on either side of his torso, and my ass a little below his stomach.
"Babe!!!" He cries like a whining baby. I kissed him, causing him to go wide awake.
"Oh, I get it, that's what you like?! You son of a yellow stale biscuit, get your lazy ass up." I said smirking knowingly. "Maybe I'll even take a shower with YOU!"
Instant he flu up! I went straight into hysterics.
"I... was... joke... ing... you... ass... wipe!!!" I said in between laughs. Tears from laughing ran down my face when I saw the disappointment and annoyance in his face.

We showered quickly- separately of course, got dressed, ate and reached to school five minutes before the bell. School was seriously dreadful and dragged. My least fav class, Math dragged on most. In Spanish, I was in space ninety to ninety-five percent of the class. It was like to spite me, the clock was moving EXTRA SLOW!!! Lunch time, was used to sleep on Caleb's shoulder and he carried me on his back.

Oh, I could never say I hate him. Kisses!

School was finally over! Suddenly our energy was return- full and the clock began to move at its regular pace. My principal asked to see me, so I told my mom that I won't be coming home as early as I said. She said the she was in the same situation.
I went into the principal's office to see her with a wide smile, when I entered.
"Good afternoon... um... hi Principal Wetenlinson." I said a little nervous. I was nervous since I was never called to the principal's office before.
"Hi, Miss Morris. Have a seat, please." I did what I was told. "I called you hear to say thank you!"
She saw the questioning look on my face and continued to explain,
"For being such a great influence on Caleb. His grades have improved, excellently and he hasn't been in much trouble and he smiles more, instead of that dirty smirk on his face. Thank you!"
"Okaay! I thought I was in trouble or something but thank Jesus!"
We said our goodbyes and Caleb dropped me home and left. At least I was home early.

It had been a little more than half hour, I was watching Netflix on my iPad Pro. After a while, I got hungry. Heading to the kitchen, I heard the door open and phew, it was my mom.

But, wait, why? Didn't she say she be home late? Oh well!

Like a little child, I was gonna surprise... lies, scare her shitless. I walk down the stairs instead of surprising my mom, it was the other way around, like far around.
"Diana?!" I whispered in shocked, while my heart skipped a beat.
But my real question was why, she and my mother, was having a SERIOUS make out session.

A/N: Hi my lovelies!!! Bet y'all didn't see that coming. A lot of people don't read the authors notes. You NEED to since it is an ongoing story. Please! Anyways, we've freaking passed 100 views!!!! Right now, writing this, 142 views and 30 votes. Thank you so much. Again, need a ship name.
VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW!!!! Love y'all💞