Chapter 15

(MUST READ AUTHORS NOTE, PLEASE!!!)
Previously...
"Diana?!" I whispered in shock, while my heart skipped a beat.
But my real question was why, she and my mother, was having a SERIOUS make out session.

Spencer's POV
My heart was LITERALLY falling. I'm not one to curse but... f**k!

I was so surprised but I quickly snapped out of it, since I saw their lips moving. Maybe, I really  do have a freaking lung problem to the way I was hyperventilating.
Their conversation:
Mom: Babe, I missed you so much.
Diana: I missed you too.
They started to again, suck faces. Ugh!
Mom: Okay, my so call daughter will be home soon.
Diana: Oh! Um... Spencer. I doubted your plan, when you decided to kill her real mom. Your so smart!
Now, 'mom'.
'Mom': Ha ha!
Diana: Anyways I came up with the plan! On her eighteenth birthday, your gonna be mom and I'm gonna wear the mask I had made for hundred thousands of dollars, don't worry, it looks like an actual face. We're gonna throw her off the hotel balcony, fifth floor. All that billions of dollars, Cynthia left will be ours. Then we are gonna get plastic surgery, change our names as a married lesbian couple and migrate to England.
'Mom': You are brilliant!

After pressing the stop on the vid I took of everything, tears were steaming down my caramel brown to pale face. I ran back to my room. After I was rescued, out of frustration, I packed a blue small suitcase with EVERYTHING! I know, it's unbelievable of how prepared I am.
I went through the window, don't ask and took a taxi to Caleb's house.

So far, on approaching Caleb's house, I managed to keep it together. But as I pressed to door  bell and a sleepy Caleb came out, I broke down; before I could hit the floor, my boyfriend caught me.

Caleb's POV

Seeing Spencer break down like that made my heart ache, plus she has never broken down like that ever before. Something was seriously wrong!

Spencer's legs were around my waist and her hand around my neck as she cried heavily. I walked up the stair after one of the maids, carried up the suitcase.
I sat on the couch and she sat in my lap, curdled up like a baby.
"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked trying not to cry or think the worst.
Instead of saying anything, she took out her phone and showed a vid. My mouth was wide when l the first person, plus what was going on and being said made my eyes go wider.

Spens didn't like sympathy so I was pisst! She slept at my house and told her mom, over text, that she was staying with me for a while, for some quality time.
The next morning, while she slept, I called up Tif and Toby. I explained the plan I came up with, I'd tell Spens when she got up. After breakfast, a therapist came over to council her. I knew, I could trust the therapist cause she was my grandmother and we had many secretes together, Spens knew the major ones but the others it was between me and grandma.

The section with grandma, made her feel way better, she was even smiling. I swear she has some kind of power. When grandma left, I went upstairs, as I opened the door, Spencer jumped on me, kissing me wildly. It didn't take a second for me to respond. She said that, she didn't  want to do the deed and I respected that. He fingertips under my shirt made me shiver. Ah, l think I love her.

It was Saturday night and Sunday was Spencer's birthday. Spencer has still been at my house. And boy, I loved the heavy make out sessions. Anyways, was trying to find a tux, which was funny cause they all looked the same.
"Ugh! Caleb, babe, take up any tux and choose a silky blue tie and say nothing!" She say kind of annoyed and half laughing.