Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Introductions to the Exorcists

Dominique sighed as she walked into the dinning room. It was a large White room with now windows, there were indents in the walls where other single tables were. One of them being where she sat. On the bottom of the room was a large rectangular table with black laced table cloths and dinner plates. The room wasn't very normal but wasn't too unusual. Others with similar physical features as Dominique and Alicia sat on the three indents in the walls and at the rectangular table on the bottom floor.

Alicia sat at the rectangular table with a grin on her face. A woman with Brown hair that hung in tight curls down her back to her waist, having the same eye and skin colored as the two girls, wore a black corset top with a long white skirt that ended at her knees, black heels and her nails painted orange sat next to Alicia. She also had a very thin and fine figure. Her breasts perky and lips plump.

"Anyone know why she called us here?" asked another female from the indent in from of Dominique. She looked about Dominique's age. She had elbow length black wavy hair, same eyes and skin as the others, a white button up with the top three unbuttoned, black pencil skirt, black strapped heels and black gloves. She had a athletic figure and c-cup breasts and she held her head up with complete pride.

"Don't you think we would've told you if we did?" Dominique sneered.

The female shot a glare to Dominique,"Be quiet."

"Dominique. Leave Teresa alone." the woman sitting next to Alicia said.

"Yes Elvira." Dominique said.

"Elvira I see you still attempt to tolerate these girls." They all turned to the entrance to see a Male with black short hair that was cut a little past his ears and was straight. He wore a black long sleeved shirt and white pants with black dress shoes. He had the same skin, eyes, and had a lean and cut body. He strode over with casualness as he took a seat by Elvira.

"And we see you still come when only she calls for you Eduardo." Dominique said. She began to remember they all spoke with Spanish accents and that was the reason she let it fall through when she was with Tyki.

Others came in and took their seats and conversations amongst themselves started to erupt from around the room. I wonder what Tyki and the others are doing right now. Dominique thought.

"Hola mi lovely Familia~" A woman said from the entrance.

She had Long flowing curly belong hair that ended at her knees, bright blue eyes with the iris' crimson, dark Mocha skin, and wearing a light pink Victorian styled dress nobles would usually wear. She walked to the head of the table and sat down with a large smile.

"Hello Mistress Maria." Everyone said happily.

"How are you all this fine evening?" Maria asked. The room filled with reply from "Good." to "Very well." Maria nodded and smiled warmly,

"Maria." the whole room went silent as Dominique spoke. "What did you call us for? Not just a little get together I hope."

Maria waved it off and said, "Correct. As you all very well may know, We, The Judas Family, are not very known even to the Book man clan." Maria said.

"Of course since Teresa killed the last ones." Alicia said.

"Correct. I wanted you all to know, its our turn to reveal our existence. Slowly though, I will be sending you all on missions soon so we can reach our goal. For now though, I will send Dominique and Teresa to spread out existence throughout the world. Teresa you'll be going to North America. Dominique you'll be staying here and Asia. The rest of you behave yourselves while our game of Mundos Locura begins okay? That's all for today."