Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Kill

"Kanda Yu."

The man stepped up and what he saw startled everyone but him and the majority of the Generals.

The Judas woman's eye's were black with her right eye a gold center while the left had a red one.

"Please do make this interesting, boy. Or killing you won't be too much fun." The woman stated as she stood cockily. Her chin up high, her eyes narrowed on him, her hands at her hips.

"You'll die before I do." He replied as he charged at her.

Like the three matches before she began to dodge the blows. She was much quicker than her last three matches, a lot sharper. "Neeee?~What can't hit a girl?" She teased as she made a hit to his left ribs sending him skidding to the side. He quickly regained his balance and rushed at her.

In usual cases the long haired male refused to physically conflict with females but...He could hardly count this...this...Monster... as a human being...let alone a female.

He landed a blow on her side making her gasp for air and then jump away from him. She looked at him with wide eyes, the grin still on her lips.

He made a blow on you...

I'm going to take great joy in killing this boy.

"Neeee?~ Didn't your mother ever teach you to not hit a lady...mine did but then again...I've hit you many times before now have I not?" She teased. Her sultry voice filling the room like poison. He grew angry with the comment and he rushed at her at an incredible speed before elbowing her in the gut. She flew back into a back flip then landed gracefully onto her feet.

She rubbed her stomach gingerly before laughing, "You're much more fun, girly faced Kanda!" She ran at him and in a blink of an eye she flipped towards him and brought her foot into his head.

His face connected with the ground with a loud thud. She removed her foot before going for his white ribbon that held his hair in a ponytail. She pulled it out and watched his hair fall over his shoulders touching the floor.

"You...Get up." She growled as she kicked his side. "Kanda!" Lenalee, Lavi, and Allen shouted. 

-Interrogation room earlier-

"What do you get out of this?" She growled. "I get fine entertainment in watching you go up against the finest exorcists here...not including the Generals." Leverrier said, his turn to give her a cat and cream grin. "And if I lose?" She asked apprehensively.

She didn't know if she could take his assistants shit by throwing her into the wall forever. "You will work for the order." he said. "What do I get out if that?" She asked. her arms crossing over her chest.

"You and your little sister will be granted proper sleeping quarters, medical help, food, and your lives. its not like you have anywhere else to go." He chuckled.

-now-

She loathed the order for multiple reasons.

To work here would be hell on earth for her.

She continued to kick Kanda. "Get up I'm bored and you were entertaining me!" She groaned. Before her sharp mind could order her body to do anything she was suddenly thrown into a pillar.

The wind knocked out of her and then she fell face first onto the floor. Blood trickled down her mouth to her chin. "Che..."

Her eyes met with the standing exorcist's dark eyes and it sent a wave of some emotion throughout her body. Though it also sent a chill down her spine the more she stared at his glaring eyes.

She clicked her tongue as she ran at him full speed and knocked him to the ground.

She was on top of the scowling exorcist. She straddled his waist as she wrapped her thin fingers around his neck.

"Die...die...die...die..kill...kill.kill..kill...kill..KiLl...KIll...kIlL...KILL!!!" She said as she tightened her grip.

As she did this she was humming a tune.

Again before she knew it the exorcist had flipped their positions and he was now the one straddling her waist as he had his larger hands gripping her neck.

She struggled beneath him.

You better give up...or we'll both die Nome.

D-d-damnit....

"I give....up..." She struggled to say before he loosened his grip then moved his hands down her sides to her ribs and held them hard making her scream.

Arching her back she struggled once more.

Kicking her legs to try to move the man. Though all her efforts were fruitless.

"Scream your defeat." he growled.

"I FUCKING GIVE UP!!!"