Chapter 20

Chapter 20: Upset Judas

I swear I'm going to kill Komui... I thought as I looked at the uniform that was laid neatly on my bed.

"I'd rather just stick pins in my eyes and shove a drill down my throat then wear this." I growled.

Okay. The uniform itself was actually up my alley but, I didn't like the fact that I was going to be wearing their emblem on my person. I hated the Order. To be in the position that I was in now only made things worse for my hatred towards this place but what could I do damnit?

I've been here for a month now and I still couldn't get a grip on my stubbornness and just try to be nice to people. To talk to someone other than Alicia, Lavi, and Allen. The only exorcists I talk to were Lavi and Allen ONLY because they didn't bug me as much as that smug bastard Kanda or that annoying girl Lenalee.

As far as I knew those were the only other exorcists here at the European Branch of the Order.

Sighing I stomped towards my piano and sat on the bench with an irritated scowl on my face, "Who the hell does Komui think he is, asking me to wear it on this mission?" I growled. My first mission was going to be in 6 hours. And OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE in this order he chose to stick me with Kanda.

I really didn't like that bastard. Every time I was near him I wanted to rip his head off for killing my knight! For breaking my ribs in that fight! IT WASN'T EVEN A FAIR FIGHT EITHER!

sighing deeply I looked at the piano and played simple notes going up and down scales.

Though an aggravated growl freed from my mouth as I roughly stood up, aggressively hitting the keys in my outburst, and walked to the bathroom, I seriously needed a nice hot bath to relax...

I  discarded by clothes as I ran a hot bath. I walked to the mirror and took in my features... Needless to say I wasn't really fond of my look. Believe it or not, my light form was partially this form, I mean.. its similar to Alicia. But mine was the fact my green hair was my original while the blond hair was supposed to be for this form. At the time it made sense to switch the two but now?... It makes no sense now. Why did it seem so dumb now? What was I thinking at the time? I searched my features, from my eyes to my skin to my hair and then.. the thin light scars on my body. My hand lifting up to my neck, the thin marks were felt under my fingertips, gliding down to the middle of my chest, then my stomach and I stopped there. If I kept my original hair, why? Also why keep these scars? Was it too keep a sense of myself as close as I could have them.

Shaking my head I stopped my thoughts, "If I keep thinking this I'll get ahead of myself and go deeper into things more than I should."

Walking to the tub I shut off the water and slowly slipped inside the water. Feeling my tense muscles loosen.

-later-

I got out of the bath and got changed into the uniform Komui gave/had tailored for me.

I slowly walked to the mirror set off to the side and looked at myself. I now wore a black tube top showing off my navel ring with a red jewel on it, a black ruffled skirt with red lining, and a black jacket that was similar to my Magician's Jacket with red lining. It came down just above my waist, and despite its tailored design I was surprisingly more able to move freely with it. I folded up the sleeves to my elbows, and buttoned the collar around my neck. I hit the toe part of my new boots on the floor, don't know why. I've always done that, superstition I guess I picked up. They were black slim boots that came up to my ankles, red thin straps were buttoned to the sides. Red thigh highs with black straps covered 80% of my long legs. I tied my hair into a low ponytail with a black ribbon bow. I changed my stud nose ring from the black one to a red one in the shape of a heart.

"If I'm going to be around humans from now on... Shouldn't I just look like the human me?..." I mumbled lightly as my ivory skin began to change into my tanned caramel skin, my abnormal eyes changing into a glossy, frosty blue. My body changed as well, my breasts got slightly larger (though unnoticeable), my waist got slimer and my limbs joining it, and then I got slightly taller. If you compared me to that smug faced KanDick exorcist, I would probably be up to his nose.

"Its been a while since you've seen yourself like this hasn't it?" I turned to the door to see Alicia.

"Yeah...it has..." I smiled. "See you still in that form. Have you told them your little dirty secret?" I teased as I walked over to her and picked her up in my arms. "Nooooo!" She said in an obvious tone.

I chuckled and walked out of my room, with a free hand closing it behind me. "What do you say we go eat lunch together?" She proposed.

Mulling  the idea I nodded, "Just this once." I stated as I jumped off the edge, and kept jumping from floor to floor towards the cafeteria.

When we reached the cafeteria she dragged me to the Chief, "Oh hey their Ali! Who's this pretty woman you got with you? I'm Jerry~" The man behind the counter had a few shades dark skin then I, sunglasses, purple hair in a braid, and a very bright vibe came from him.

"This is Dominique!~"

"Oh you must be this little ones big sister," he pointed to Alicia, "Yeah. Nice to meet ya." I held a hand out and he took it, shaking it firmly before we pulled out hands away.

"I want the usual Jerry!" Alicia exclaimed.

"And you?" He turned to me. "I'll just have some milk and some chocolate cookies." I said.

-about an hour later-

I left Alicia once Allen came by and offered to hang with her while I went to talk to Komui. "Thanks." I told him once I hurried out and headed to said idiot Branch Head.