Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Play Day with exorcists

{Dominique's POV}

I was smirking at the two free exorcists as I tapped my heel against the wood of the back board of the chair, beside the other exorcist's head. I believed his name was Lavi. I wonder how they'll entertain me. I thought as I held my hands behind my back. "You don't got all day y'know!~" I called to them.

The one named Allen glared at me intently, along with the one named Kanda.

The look on their faces made me want to double over in pure hysteric laughter. Never have I seen such intensity in a persons gaze, let alone two.

"You are so cruel..."

My eyes widened as Mistresses voice went through my ears. I remembered. she had seen how I toyed with others and called me cruel. Cold. Malevolent. Distant. She wouldn't stop naming my personality.

To block out that horrible day I remembered something much happier....

~flashback~

-Normal pov-

She walked down the street in her other form, Ishe was walking with Eeez. His hand in hers. She was taking her little friend to the market place to buy Tyki something for his birthday.

"I wonder what he would like." She said with a wide smile. Over the coarse of time she had gone against her nature...her true and undeniable nature... and grown attached to Eeez, Tyki, and them. This lone fact is what got her to be looked down upon by the majority of her family.

"Maybe....a big cake!" Eeez said happily.

The sickly boy was very energetic around her. She laughed at his small out burst of energy and replied, "how about we get ingredients for a cake and we'll make him one?" She asked with a smile.

He nodded enthusiastically.

-later-