Chapter 19

Chapter 19: Fond memory

I laid on my back in my bed with my arms behind my head.

Its been, I think, three days since I actually really left the room. Alicia had gotten along with the Exorcists, Finders, and staff here really well. She would often barge into my room throughout the day to tell me about her day.

I was shut off from my alcohol abuse because Komui ordered Jerry not to allow me anymore till I got a grip and started to mingle with everyone like Alicia.

I wonder if they all knew she was partially in her light form.

I chuckled a bit at the thought.

The sound if water drops hitting my window broke me from my thoughts and I looked at the windows to see it was raining pretty hard outside.

"Tyki..." I mumbled as I remembered the day it was raining and me and Tyki got trapped out in it.

~flashback~

I  made Tyki lunch for the sake that he didn't starve to death, and so I told the guys and Eeez that I would go hang out with Tyki by the mine for a while.

When I got there Tyki just got out on break and spotted me heading over, "Afternoon Tyki~" I said as I walked over.

"Oh hey Domino. What are you doing here? Its dangerous you know ." He said.

"I don't care. I came to hang out with you. Ya the only one here or what?" I asked. He nodded.

All of a sudden it started pouring cold rain and we both cursed, "Fuck!" then ran into the mine.

We were soaked and dripping wet. As I looked at him I noticed he took off his thick glasses and tried to clean them with his wet shirt. His eyes were brown...When his eyes glanced up at me I felt my cheeks heat up and I looked away.

The Magician (D.Gray-Man fanfic) [Tyki Story] {Kanda Story}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें