February 14 2015

Today was absolutely perfect. It didn't start off that way, but by the end of the day, I couldn't ask for a better first Valentine's Day while being in a relationship.

I woke up and did driver's ed until I finished the online course. It took around 6 hours. It was ridiculous. After I finished, I ate downstairs and started on chores- the dishwasher, my sheets, then my room. As I was getting dressed, Riley came running up to my room and told me that Andy was here. I had finished getting dressed but I stopped at the bathroom on my way out, peeking downstairs because I was nervous for some unknown reason. I finally walked out and sat down next to Andy and my family as they worked on the puzzle. After everyone separated, Andy began to hug me and tell me he didn't get me anything, but then shoved a vase of flowers in my face. I want to learn how to preserve the flowers. They're my first Valentine's Day flowers I have received in my life. After he let me get a good look at the flowers, he put two of , my favorite chocolate bars in my hands, and he told me to put them in my room. The flowers are beautiful. There are two roses, which are absolutely gorgeous. They are a beautiful shade of flawless red, thick with petals, shaped perfectly. Along with the roses, there is a light pink carnation. It is kind of the color of cotton candy, but softer. It is full of delicate, soft, silky petals. In the case there are also these little, teeny tiny white flowers all on one stem for decoration as well as some ferns. It is small, but perfect for me. It is small, simple, complex, and beautiful at the same time. It has variety. I love it. It is in my room where I can see it.

For the most of the time we were on the trampoline. And it was perfect. When night came around, we put music on my phone and layer next to each other. I laid my had on his chest and listened to his heartbeat for a while, and we layed across from each other, both of us curled toward one another. We talked about how glad and lucky we are to have found each other, and about how glad we both are that he sent that random text almost eight months ago. When we weren't talking we were just laying across from each other, looking into each other's eyes. We had "Alguien soy yo" and other music playing quietly on my phone, but it was barley noticeable, just background noise. Every so often, one of us would say something like, "I'm so glad I found you," or, "thank you for everything," or, "I love you so much," and would lean forward and cradle the other's face, cheek, neck, or back of the head with their hand and kiss the other. The kisses were so real. I could feel all of the meaning and feeling behind them- oftentimes its list from both of us, but not this time. The kisses were soft, like whispers in the night. They were light and silky and gentile, like carnations, like butterflies wings, and they left a soft sweet tickling feeling on my lips. I felt my heart and chest swell with so much love that I could almost cry right there. So I just looked into his eyes, trying to communicate the unspoken words felt between us. I felt so much love for him. I felt like my body might not be able to contain it and it might start leaking out of my eyes. I am so lucky to have him. It scares me to think of where I would be without him. I never thought I could feel so much love for someone, until I fell in love with him. I'm his princess, and he is my knight in shining cotton.

We promised we will never hurt each other last night, and that we'll never break up. He brought it up- I'm glad I'm not the only one that had those thoughts- but I know that I'll be okay. I trust him. I know he meant it when he told me he'll stay with me forever. And I love him so much. I am truly so lucky to have found him, and I am so lucky that he loves me. It's not very often that this kind of thing happens. Last night, he told me that he thinks of the ring he got me as a promise ring. I only looked at him and said, "me too... and I'm okay with that." I smiled. I'm going to wear this ring every day. I love him so much. I know that he will stay with me forever.