Please

**Beth**

I woke up and did my morning  stuff and I went downstairs . A few minutes after I came downstairs , Alex came .
"Morning ".
"Morning ".
"Are you making breakfast ?". He asked
"Yeah ".

"For me too ?". He asked .
I didn't answer him and he said "Well I will just have to take some food from you ".
"Fine , I will cook you some breakfast ". I said agreeing to what he said because I didn't want him to take  my breakfast again. 

When our breakfast was ready , I gave  him his and we ate our breakfast in silence .
"I-
"Still mad at you ". I said reminding him .
He didn't care and said "I was thinking if we could work on the Science project when we get back from school.  We don't have to finish it today ".

"Fine ". I said as I thought that if we do some of the work today , there will be less to work on the next time .
When it was time for us to leave I wanted to lock the door but the key won't fit. 
Alex said "Would you hurry up ".
"I could if you didn't change my keys ".

"I didn't change your keys ".
"Yes you did . You were the only one who had my keys yesterday ". I said as I looked at him .
He didn't speak for a few minutes and said "Ohhh . About that ...
He said as he trailed of his sentence .

"Alex ! ". I said in mad way .
"What . I am sorry. Someone that you don't know what to do something with your keys and ...
"Ughhh". I said and left the door and went to my car. 
I opened the door and tried to start my car , but it didn't work .

"Ughhh ". I said in frustration as I closed the door and came to Alex 's door and said "Make sure ALL of my keys are working when I get back from school ". I said as I jabbed the keys into his chest .
He didn't say anything as he got   the message and turned off his car and locked the door and then came back and drove us to school .

I reached and saw that Ally and Cathy weren't by my locker .
I grabbed my things and headed to my first class which had Alex in it .
I saw Ally and Cathy sitting in class .
"Hey ". Cathy said. 
"Hey ". I said .
"Hey " . Ally said

"He didn't give you your keys again ?". Cathy asked .
"He did . But someone made them not to work ".
"Ohh ". Cathy said .
Then class started .
We had extra time before the class ended to either talk softly or do our homework because we finished  our lesson early and our teacher didn't want to go into a next topic today .

"Beth , IF I don't give you back your keys with all of them working , what will happen ?". He asked putting a big emphasises on the word 'if '.
"Then you would be spending the rest of the whole week on the couch ".
I said as I knew he hates to sleep on couches .

"Fine ".
I turned to Ally and Cathy and said "Hey guys ".
"Hey ".
"Cathy has a problem ". Ally said
"What problem ?" I asked .
"She doesn't like to share " .
"Ughhh . Ally , no for the last time ".
"Please ". Ally pleaded .

"No ".
"Come on please ".
"What do you want to borrow from Cathy ?" . I asked Ally .
"A cute dress ".
"Then lead it to her Cathy ". I said .
She didn't speak for awhile until  she said "Fine ".
And then Ally said "Yes "very loudly and the bell rang when she said that .

She was so embarrassed that she left immediately . We just laughed and went to the direction Ally went to which was our next class .
When we got  there , we couldn't stop laughing .
"Whatever ". Ally said shrugging it off .

While we were in class , someone poked their head into the door and was looking around for something or someone. 
Once we all saw him, he got scared and went off. 
"Weirdo " . Cathy said. 
"Tell me about it " . I said.
Ally didn't say anything. 
Then soon our next class started .
It was lunch time when Alex came over to us and said "Beth , we are doing half of the project in the library before we go home  "  .

"Okay ".
And then he left .
When
he returned back to his table , I looked back at Ally and Cathy . They both went "Awww" at the same time. 
"You guys , be quiet . There is nothing to be awwing about ".
"Yes there is ".
"No there isn't ".

"Yes , you guys are going to be together ".
"Whatever ". I said and ate my lunch .

----------------
What did you guys think of this chapter ?

Will Beth and Alex be together ? 
Will anything happen between both of them in the library ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends.

-starngcgirl