His Spell

*Beth*

"Alex wrote a story that Ms . King insisted that  I should read ," I said. 
"It was a beautiful story that he made . He used us as characters but  changed up our real story a bit ," I said as I continued to talk .
"Awww, " They said and the bell rang .
I just walked to my class while they continued to say that and laugh when people gave them weird looks. 

Alex was in our first class and they said "Aww, " to Alex .
"What is that suppose to mean ?" Alex said .
I sat down and so did Ally and Cathy .
Ally didn't know that Evan was sitting in her seat .
She jumped back up when she realized she was sitting on someone .

Evan grabbed her arm and made her to sit back on his lap .
He said "It was better when you sat here ".
She was froze as a statue .
We all just laughed . When the teacher came in , Ally was back to normal .
Evan and the rest of his friends ran out the class .

"Lets start , " Our teacher said and we began  the class.
When the class was done , me and Alex went to our next class that we had together . Before we left Ally and Cathy , they said "Awww " and left laughing .
"What is that supposed to mean ?" ALex asked as we  walked together.

I didn't want to tell him what the awwing was about so I lied to him and said "I dont know ".
"Okay ," He said .
Once we reached , we took our seats and the class began. 
Once the class was done , we to the cafeteria and got our lunch .
Alex went to his table with his friends and so did I .

"Hey guys ," I said. 
"Hey ," Cathy and Ally said. 
We talked about how our classes went and what we might do when we go on break for two weeks.
When lunch was over , we went to our next two classes that we had.
Once those two classes were over , school was done .

We went to our lockers and got our books . We then went to the front of the school to go home.
We said our goodbyes and me and Alex went into the car and drove home. 
When we reached home , I went to start my homework while the bath water was running for it to be warm and ready for me .

When I was done with my homework , I went into the bathtub and relaxed into the water  .
I didn't hear when Alex came in until I felt Alex 's breath on my shoulder .
I jumped a little in the tub and some of the water splashed onto the floor .
"Alex , when did you come in ?" I asked .

He made me lay in the tube relaxed and then he said "You didn't hear me calling you ?" He asked. 
"No , sorry "  I said as my cheeks turned bright red as a tomato .   
"Its okay . I just wanted to tell you that dinner was ready ," He said as he struggled to keep his cool .
That made me feel a little bit relaxed since I wasn't the only one feeling awkward in this situation .

"Uhh , I should leave ," He said .
"Yeah ," I said .
He left but my heart was still racing about what just happened .
I got out the tub and put on some comfortable clothes  .
I went downstairs and ate my dinner . When I was finished , I washed my plate and said goodnight to Alex .

I climbed into my bed and tried to fall asleep but I couldn't.  I keep twisting and turning in my bed .
I sat in my bed and decided to go to Alex 's room to ask if I could sleep in his bed .
I knocked on Alex 's door and he said "Come in "
I opened the door and closed it and he lowered his phone to see me .

"What are you still doing up ?" He asked .
"I can't sleep . Can I sleep here with you ?" I asked.
"Sure ," He said and went to the other side of the bed and climbed in .
Once I was comfortable in the bed , Alex pulled me closer to his chest and that was when I was under his spell and fell asleep .

I think I heard him whisper to me and say ,  "Goodnight my princess ," and kissed my forehead. 

---------
What did you guys think of this chapter ?

Is Beth falling for Alex or is Alex making Beth fall for him ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends. 

-starngcgirl