Introduction To Us

**Beth**

It has been 5 minutes since this huge annoncement of Mrs . Carson and  half of school was still in shock .
We took down the speech podium and put it to the side and turned down the lights to normal setting. 

Then we put three chairs on the stage for us to sit on .
When we were going to say something , Mrs . Carson came in again but not alone .
It was Alex and his friends .
"These people have decided to ditch . I want to make one thing clear , if you do ditch you get detention which is what you guys are getting this lunch time  ". She said as she got on the stage with Alex and his friends .

She left and then Cathy and Ally hit Alex behind his head .
"Watch the hair ". He said as he went off the stage with his  friends and went back to his sit .
Me , Ally and Cathy went back into the corner and I said "I was thinking as they come up to put their phones in the box , we can ask them their name and one thing about themselves ".

"Okay . Great idea ". Cathy said
"Yeah , I agree ". Ally said
I went in front of the stage and said "Uh , we would like if you guys would come up and put your phones in this box and tell us your name and some thing about yourself ".

They didn't argue about it so Cathy said "Lets begin with you and you will be the last ". as she pointed to a boy in the first roe and a girl in the last roe ".
When we were half way through with that , the bell rang for lunch. 
We went to eat our lunch , and when lunch was done , we were going back to the assembly hall when Alex grabbed my hand and pulled me to a corner.  He was back from hid detention . 

"What happened ?". I asked him
"They really had to smack my head ".
"Wow ". I said as I wanted to walk away when he pulled my waist back to him. 
Our chests collided and we almost kissed.
His eyes looked as if he wanted to kiss me so badly but something was holding him back .

I realized that he had a girlfriend and that was the reason that was holding him back.
"I should go ". I said as I got out of his grip and walked back to the assembly hall .
We continued with the name thing . When it was Alex 's turn , he dropped his phone inside the box and said "You three already know me . One of you know me too well ".

We just rolled our eyes at his cockyness  .
"Yeah , a little too well ". The queen bee of our school said .
"Next ". Cathy yelled. 
Then when we were done , school was over.
I went to my locker and grabbed my stuff and went to the front of the school. 
Alex saw me and Cathy and Ally came with me .

We all looked at Alex and Alex said "What ?".
"We need to ask you a favor ".
"What is it ?". He said as he started the car. 
"We need you to take me , Ally and Beth to school for the next week ".

He hit his head and then he came out saying "Ouch " while rubbing his head. 
"Why ?".
"Because we need to figure out what we are going to be doing for  teaching half of the school  ".

"What's in for me ?". He said as he leaned on the car door .
"Uhh , you can go on a date with Beth ".
"What ?".  I said shocked .
"Its a harmless date " . Ally and Cathy said
Me and Alex watched each other and I saw he really wanted to so I said "Fine ".

"Okay , it's a deal ". He said in a smooth way but I could tell that that  wasn't what he was feeling .
He was feeling so joyous and happy .
He drove us to the house and once we got inside , my parents and his mother was there .
"Hi mom and dad ". I said and giving them a hug and a kiss . I did the same to Alex 's mom .

"Hi , sweetie ".
Alex 's mom said "Sweetie , come look at this " as she guided him to his room.
"Are those my beautiful birds hiding there ?".  My dad asked as he saw that Cathy and Ally were hiding .
They came out of their hiding spot and hugged my parents .

-----------------
What did you guys think of this chapter ?

Will teaching half of the school work ?

Comment and Vote. 
Share with your friends. 

-starngcgirl