Epilogue/AN

Hailey and Keegan:

These two end up having a baby boy named Kyle. They live happily ever after (clichè I know). 

Logan: 

He lives with his wife and always visits Hailey when he can. 

Hesh: 

He lives with his girlfriend and is also always with Riley, of course he's older now. 

Kick: 

He never settles down with anyone, but he does help older people. He also helps young foster children learn to read and write. 

Alec:

He's always visiting with Hailey and loves seeing his nephew. Alec also has a laid back job healing people naturally like Jason once did. 

~~~

Okay, this is it. This is the moment that I never actually thought I would make it to. 

The Faith trilogy is completed. 

And I'm emotional as hell. Literally crying again and it's not just because I'm sad that this journey is over. I'm also so amazed and happy to what this trilogy has come to. Also as to how it's made me grow as a writer and person- I didn't think a book could do that, but thinking back, it really has changed my life. 

I can't find the words to describe how much I love you all. YOU have pushed me to become who I am as a writer today. YOU are the reason I fought with myself to finish this trilogy even though I had a hard time at multiple points. 

It's been such an amazing journey (if that's what I'm supposed to call it) and I can't believe it's actually over. Thinking about it...it's been four years. FOUR YEARS. I can't believe that, honestly. Four years of changing the story line and dealing with sucky moments where I forgot certain key details. Four years of something I will seriously miss. 

I'm crying so hard right now, it's almost embarrassing :') 

Love you all so much. Thank you. 

Oh, please listen to this entire song. Jessica Lowndes plays Hailey for the trilogy and I think she's an absolutely amazing woman! This song touches my heart! 

Also, if you want to continue to enjoy Ghost characters, check out my oneshots book! Please continue to read my other books as well (there are new ones on the way!!). I appreciate all of the support I get for ANY of my books! :) 

Still crying...<3

~MS~