Chapter 1- Birth

UPDATE 2020

Please excuse this book for any mixed up storyline moments (compared to Faith and Courage), confusing/inaccurate grammar or vocabulary, etc. I was a lot younger (and immature/unrealistic) when I wrote this and my writing skills were not very good!!

~~~

"There was never a time when she was happy!" a woman snarled, light green eyes blazing from the shadows. "Something was always wrong with her life!"

"And you think you can make it all better, now? Hailey is in pain, we all must give her space!" another woman, with dark green eyes, was out of the shadows.

"I can show her a path without pain. One that is easy on her emotions!"

"But harsh on her powers!"

The woman in the shadows narrowed her eyes and then turned to leave. "You watch. I'll turn her into what she is supposed to be!"

~~~

29 Years Ago

"She's adorable!" the black haired maid cooed.

"Absolutely a beauty," the blonde one agreed.

"Stella, Holly, if you please," a deep voice rumbled throughout the happiness in the room.

"Sorry ma'am," both maids said at once.

As the woman who had spoken stepped forwards, her brown hair came into view of the little baby in the cradle. The woman tilted her head at the baby, a mysterious smile forming on her lips.

"What are you going to do, madam?" the black haired maid asked from the edge of the room.

The brown haired woman continued to come closer to the baby's cradle. "She needs her power."

"Like yourself?"

"Yes."

The fingers of the elegant woman wrapped around the sides of the wiggling baby. Her gaze narrowed as she lifted up the small figure in her hands. Her eyes were thick with mascara and green eye shadow, blush highlighting her defined cheek bones. Dark brown hair pulled back, the woman's curls were just elegant as herself.

"She has beautiful eyes, those of her mother's," the black haired maid said softly.

"And her build is that of her father's- strong and fearless," the blonde maid added, clasping her hands together.

"Hailey," the woman holding the bright-eyed baby spoke firmly.

"Hero?" the maids whispered in confusion.

"Her destiny is one I cannot control," the woman faced the puzzled maids. "You know of the organization of which her father works for. Hailey is going to fit, I know that for sure."

The baby's face lit up with a smile when the beautiful woman holding her looked face to face. A sudden sparkle flashed in each of the female's eyes, green matching and meeting green.

"Hailey, I give you the special gift of being charismatic," the powerful woman spoke softly, but intensely. "Everyone you meet will love you, no matter who it is."

The brunette hair of the baby had a wave of gold shine through it.

"And as for your power, you will have every power there could ever be. The strongest will consist of elemental and superhuman," the woman narrowed her green eyes, allowing them to slowly turn a reddish color. "You will be always be strong, smart, and persistent."