Chapter 21: Nagahama Ramen

I know there's a natural waterfall nearby. It is surrounded by trees and other plants. It will help Yurio find his Agape.

"Oy, are we there yet?" Yurio asked. Annoyance is clear in his voice.

"We're here!" I shouted.

In front of us was a pathway that leads inside the forest. I walked inside with the three boys following closely behind.

"This is a forest, (y/n)," Yurio said as he brushed some leaves off his jacket.

"Just wait," I said and walked further.

A few minutes later, we were able to reach the waterfall. "Wow," Yuuri said in awe.

In front of us was the waterfall surrounded by trees and other plants. The sun's ray passing through the trees.

"I'll leave you two here. I hope you find your Agape, Yurio." I said before leaving.

Yurio growled in response. I chuckled before turning around to leave.

I grabbed Victor's hand and we walked together. "Do you think the waterfall will help Yurio?" Victor asked.

"Of course it will! I recommend it," I replied.

My coach once told me to go to a waterfall when I was young. I can't express my emotions and I was very stressed.

The waterfall did help. It calmed my mind and I was relaxed.

We continued to walk and finally, we saw the exit. "Let's get some Nagahama Ramen," I suggested.

Victor nodded, "Yea, I'm getting hungry."

We went back to Ice Castle and walked around the block to find a Ramen stall.

We saw a small stall with red and orange curtains covering it. "Nagahama Ramen" was written on the curtains.

"There!" I said and pointed towards the stall. I pulled Victor with me.

We parted the curtains and entered. There were two empty seats in front of us so we sat there.

"Two ramens, please," Victor ordered. The man behind the counter nodded and prepared the ramen.

It was not long when the ramens were placed in front of us. "Thank you," I thanked the man before eating.

"Vkusno!" Victor said like a child. I nodded and continued to eat.

We rest a little before going back to Yu-Topia. Once we got there, we were greeted by Makkachin and I quickly pet him.

"Welcome back, (y/n), Victor!" Yuuri's mom greeted. "Yuuri is back in his room."

I smiled and nodded. So they got back before we did. "Hey, (y/n)! Let's have some drink tonight!" Victor said.

"Eh?" I said in surprise.

"C'mon, just a bit," Victor pleaded. It's okay to have some drink every once in a while, right?

"Fine," I said. Victor got some alcohol and we sat in front of the television.

*Hours later...

"Victor, let's go," I said. My head was on the table. I feel so dizzy. The effect of alcohol taking over me.

"Just a few more drinks," Victor said. I sighed and turned my head to the other side. "You said that before." I didn't get any response.

My stomach does not feel good. I ignored it and as the minutes pass, I feel my eyelids getting heavier and heavier. I tried to stop them from closing but they did anyway.

*Knock! Knock! Knock!!!

I woke up to the sound of a knock on our door. I sat up and ran a hand through my hair. The blanket over me fell showing me in my underwear.

"Why am I only in this?!" I screamed in my head. I looked at Victor and removed the blanket over him. He's only in his boxers.

Something happened last night, didn't it? I knew it.

I was about to stand and open the door when the knocking stopped. Whoever was knocking got the hint that we were still sleeping.

"Victor," I shook him. He hummed in response and pulled the blanket from me and tucking his self underneath it.

"Victor, why am I only in my underwear?" I asked. I remember telling Victor to stop drinking before I passed out.

"Oh yea, about that," Victor groaned and sat up. "You threw up before passing out. I have to remove your clothes and threw them into the laundry. I tried to find your nightgown but was unsuccessful."

My jaw dropped. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I apologized.

"It's okay," Victor replied. I lay down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. My head hurts a bit and I still feel a little dizzy.

I want to continue my sleep but we only have one day left before Yuuri and Yurio's contest.

I stood and walked to the storage to get some clothes. "I'll go take a bath. Please prepare breakfast," I said and walked down.

The nice warm bath was soothing and it calmed my nerves. I hope Yurio found his Agape. Yuuri still doesn't know how to land a salchow. I tried my best to teach him. And now the contest's a day away.

I sighed and stood. I dried myself with a towel and wore my clothes. I wore a gray shirt underneath a maroon jacket, black leggings, black scarf and Xandra's bracelet.

I went out and walked towards the table where Victor sat. I noticed that his plate is already clean. Victor noticed my presence and smiled. "Eat up, (y/n). I'll go take a bath."

I nodded in response and did what he said. After I finished eating and after Victor finished taking a bath, we went upstairs to prepare. I blow dry my hair and did a french braid.

Victor went to the storage to get our skates. "Hey, I can't find your skates," Victor said. I walked towards him.

"It's just here," I said as I walked further and reached for a box. I grabbed it out and gave it to Victor.