Suprises ~ Chapter 2

Thanks for reading! POINT OUT ERRORS!!

I was awakened to someone shaking my should roughly. I was still in the van, but it was parked.

I turned to see the man who was sitting beside me . "You need to wake up, girl, " he said, continuously shaking my shoulder.

"My eyes are open so you can stop shaking my shoulder you creep," I snarled at him.

I was not all bubbles and sunshine when i get woken up from sleeping. I was the complete opposite. I did not like to be up early, either.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and opened my the door. As I got out, I stretched my back, hearing it crack in many places. "Mmmmm, that felt good," I said to no one in particular.

I looked up to see where I was, only to have my jaw drop to the ground.

I saw a huge house, actually mansion. It looked like it stretched on for miles on the property, woods a scattered around it. The height of the house was tremendous. It didn't reach to the clouds, but it surely towered over tall trees. Small flowers and yard decorations laid about in a neat manner. It was breathtakingly beautiful.

Not only did I see a huge mansion but I saw a really, really hot dude standing by the door of the house. He had brown, short cut hair, nice muscles that I could see because he had his shirt off, and he was just hot altogether.

Then something clicked in my mind.

He was the one they were taking me to! I started advancing towards him, feeling anger bubbling deep inside me.

" You!" I screamed pointing at him.

He crossed his arms started laughing. I did not appreciate being messed around with. I was going to tell him was I thought of him.

I walked up to him and slapped him. I tried to slap him as hard as I got slapped. I thought I did a pretty good job because his head snapped sideways.

"You are a jerkface!" I yelled. He had no right taking me out of my own life, it was mine, not his!

His head slowly turned back to look at me and his eyes were black. It was scary, and unlike anything I had ever seen before. I took a step back.

He grabbed my upper arm and dragged me into the mansion, up some stairs, and into a room. His grip on my arms sizzled and was warm against my skin. It was magical.

He closed the door and turned around to face me. " Rule one, never talk to me like that. You will show me absolute respect.  Do you understand?" He said with his eyes flaming a deep, dark color.

Who does he think he is? I thought.  "Excuse me? I do not even know you, first of all. You can't just command me to do anything like you are the boss. Do you understand?" I said the same way he did.

I found out quickly that that was not the best of ideas. He starting walking towards me very slowly, in a very menacing way. My heart started beating faster, and I took a step back.

"Until you know how to speak to me correctly, you will be locked in my room. And until then, I will not tell you why you are here," he told me staring straight into my sole. His bright green eyes were nice to look at.

I turned my head away from him. I did not want to get caught up in his eyes.

"What happened to your face?" He asked me.

I figured my wounds had bruised and were more visible as I turned my head.

I just ignored him and started walking around his room, checking everything out. His room was huge. It had a large bed in the middle with two doors on both sides of his room. I'm guessing one was a bathroom and the other one was a closet. Then he had a tv and a fireplace on one side with a couch in front of them. The whole color scheme of the room was blue.

Completely lost in thought, I had not realized him standing directly in front of me. "Woah there buddy, watch where your going," I said to him.

"I asked you a question," he stated. He really wanted an answer, it seemed.

"And I didn't answer," I mocked him and stepped back.

"Answer me now," he said with power, closing in on the step in took backward . He was getting mad again.

I sighed and turned around to check out a snow globe. "One of your friends did it, even though was being good," I lied.  "Happy?" I smiled sarcastically at him. It was obviously his fault since he wanted to kidnap me.

I looked back at him, but he was not there. Instead, the sound of the door shutting and locking is what I heard.

I glanced around at the windows, trying each of them, even the ones in the bathroom, but they were all locked. Plus, we were a couple stories up, so even if I could have opend a window, i probably was not going anywhere.

I shook my head and walked over to the large bed. It looked unbelievably comfortable. I just wanted to fall on it and take a nap. I was still slightly drowsy from the potent cloth. 

I laid down on the bed and covered up with the fluffy comforter. I put my head on the pillow and dozed off in a matter of seconds,  not even caring if it was not my bed.

------_------_------_------_------_------_------

Thanks for reading!