Morning after ~ Chapter 30

Make sure you read the authors note at the bottom. Enjoy!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up peacefully for once. The sun shining through the balcony door was enough to wake me up, in a good way.

Remembering everything that happened last night made me want to go back to sleep for the day, and not see anyone. I resisted that urge, though, and got it out of bed.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. As I was taking my time under the warm water, I heard the toilet flush. To be able to see whoever flushed the toilet, I had to wipe the water off of the glass shower door. But when I did that, I saw Jordan. The one person I really didn't want to see.

I jumped out of the shower in front of him, and didn't grab a towel. Why not show him what he is missing, right?

I brushed my teeth and hair and turned around to see him just staring at me. I smirked and took a towel to the closet to dry off. I dressed myself and went to find a kitchen.

I walked or of the room, then over to the elevator and found a not on it. The note said : Use stairs. Elevator down, temporarily.

Great. I turned and walked to the stairs. I kept walking until I got to the bottom floor. I was being adventurous going to the first floor.

Then something hit me, a smell. A great scent of breakfast. I followed the aroma and it led me to a kitchen, with an older woman cooking.

"Oh, hello. Would you like some food, sweetie?" she asked with a smile.

"Sure, if you have enough," I answered back politely.

"Sweetie, I am cooking for the whole pack, of course I'll have enough. Why don't you go sit with the rest of the pack in the dining room?" she offered.

"Okay," I nodded.

I found my way to the dining room and saw an enormous amount of people, most of them around my age, 17, or maybe older.

"Hey look! A new girl! Come sit with us!" a guy yelled at me.

I walked over to him and his friends, and I sat down.

"Hi," I said with a smile.

"Hi, I'm Stephen," the guy who invited me over said.

"I'm Nora," I replied.

"Woah, rad name," one of his friends said. I smiled at him.

"Well Nora, maybe I could show you around the house sometime. You probably don't know everything in the house yet," Stephen said.

"Well, yeah sure I would-"

"Nora, come sit with me," I got interrupted.

I turned and saw Jordan. I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, as I was saying, yes I would love you to," I said, turning back to Stephen.

"Um, okay. Don't you think you should sit with him," Stephen said, looking down and scratching his head.

I sighed. "I probably should. I'll talk to you all later," I smiled and got up.

I turned and followed Jordan to our spot to see Chris sitting down across from me.

The seating went, Jordan at the head of the table, me on one side, and Chris on the other.

Well, this was going to be a fun breakfast.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Again, sorry for the delay and short chapter. I accidentally published chapter 30 when it wasn't done, so I had to delete the whole thing and start from new. I'll make a longer update next time!! But, thanks for reading! Make sure you vote, comment, and follow if you like the story so far!