Chapter 8 ~We Alphas Must Stick Together

A/N So I decided to watch 13 reasons why and it makes me so sad because the way everybody is in the show is practically the way it is in real life. Like you have the fake back stabbing bitches and all of that jazz and I'm just sitting there watching it balling my eyes out. If you haven't seen it I suggest you watch it it's great.

Colton Haynes as Ricardo -Ricky- Jefferson (up top or on side)

Chapter 8 ~We Alphas Must Stick Together

It's your road, and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you. ~Unknown

****************

I was sitting under a tree in the quad area in the middle of the school -it is also called the arcade- working on my geometry homework. I sighed as the cool breeze blew through the arcade it was a nice gentle breeze that helped me relax. It's after school on Friday one would suspect me to be home binge eating while binge watching Supernatural, but no. I'm here for Alpha Ricky of the Midnight Shadow Pack providing moral support. Tonight was the big football game and he's that captain of the team and he wanted me here cheering him on. It was the least I could do he protected me in a rouge attack a few years ago.

I was just about to close my book and give up on the problem when someone spoke up "The answer is 5" I heard Ricky say from above me.

I jumped a bit startled by his voice "Damn Ricky you gave me a freaking heart attack" I grumbled.

He laughed and took a seat next to me on the grass "Thanks for coming out tonight I know I told you last minute and you probably had plans but it means a lot" he says while scratching the back of his next.

I sighed and gave him a look "What is it" I asked

He gave me a baffled expression "What is what" he asked

I rolled my eyes "I've only known you since 4th grade I know when you want to ask a question but you don't know how to make an approach" I said.

"Well now that you ask I do have this one itty bitty favor" he said while giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"I knew it bitch" I mumbled "What is it"

He looked around and leaned in closer "You see that boy sitting over there underneath the tree" he said while pointing discreetly.

"I'm not going to beat anyone up for you if that's what you're asking" I say to him.

"No, no, no it's not that" he rushed "He's my m-mate" he said mate as if it was foreign to him. Probably is the guy sleeps around a lot and is never committed to a relationship.

"And this is my problem because" I ask dragging out because.

"I need you to talk to him for me" he says I shake my head

"I don't think you've noticed but I don't do well with people, and shouldn't you be practicing for the game" I say

"The game doesn't start for another 3 hours I still have a few minutes until we start warming up" he answered "And please talk to him for me I can't I'm to nervous and I can't afford getting nervous before the game" he pouts I shake my head stubbornly "Please I'm begging you. I'll do anything absolutely anything" he cries.

"Anything you say" I smirk a plan forming in my head.

He looks at me wearily "Within reason of course" he adds.

"You've got your self a deal, Jefferson" I say calling him by his last name and shaking his hand.

"Great now get a move on" he says while shooing me off in the direction of his mate.