Epilogue ~Child Raising 101

A/N This is the Epilogue (last chapter) for this book I am making a book 2 I'll write an author's note after this chapter make sure you read it for more information. Don't be a silent reader comment your thoughts.

Evan's nursery (up top or on side)

Epilogue ~Child Raising 101

God doesn't give the hardest battles to his toughest soldiers, he creates the toughest soldiers through life's hardest battles ~Unknown

****************

Axel's POV

I sighed and looked at my one month old son who looked back at me with his big brown eyes "Do you want to do this pack work" I asked him.

He just blinked at me he suddenly threw up and I gasped before wiping it "Well you need a shower" I laughed while taking him out of his bouncer. Babies throw up a lot and even though it natural it's still kind of gross. 

After I finished with his shower I started to dress him "Axel" my father called from the door.

I turned back "Yeah" I asked.

"Evan's nursery is finished" he told me.

I beamed "That's awesome I'll be right there I just have to finish dressing him" I told my father. I dressed him in warm clothes since it's mid winter and cold out. "Are you ready to see your new room" I made a baby voice while talking to him making him giggle. "Yeah you are" I got up and walked across the hall. 

"So what do you think" my dad asked clearly proud of his work.

"It looks girly" We turned around and saw Marisa standing with her arms crossed.

"It's gender neutral" my father argued.

"It still looks girly" she said.

"Not as girly as your nursery" my father countered.

"That's because my daughter is a girl" she rolled her eyes "Hence the word daughter" 

My father scoffed and left the room "Stacy called" she said.

I placed Evan in his crib for a nap "Why" I asked.

She looked down "James got married the other day and he asked about you" she mumbled I felt my heart shatter.

"And what did Stacy say" I asked my voice strained. 

"She said that you were fine and were seeing someone else" Marisa looked up and smirked "James didn't take the news well but Stacy want to get a reaction out of him. She said he changed so much these past 8 months. She described him as a cold son of a bitch with dead eyes" Marisa walked up to the crib and started to play with Evan. 

My eyes watered slightly so I changed the subject "Noah and Ricky are getting married in 3 weeks" I cleared my throat. 

"Yeah were invited the little bitch got married before I did. This is hurting my ego" she scoffed.

I laughed "It's not a competition" I chuckled.

"Not for you but I strive to be better than Ricky" she snarled playfully. 

"You can try but you won't succeed" I snapped my head to the door and smiled.

"Ricky" I exclaimed.

"There's my best friend" he gave me a hug "Where's the little booger" he asked.

"Axel's my best friend so fuck off" Marisa glared. 

Ricky took Evan out of his crib and carried him "You're carrying him wrong" another voice said from the door. 

"Noah how are you doing" I asked.

He smiled at me and helped Ricky carry Evan "Great" he said. 

"Axel you mother said to come eat" my father shouted from down stair's I laughed and dragged everyone downstairs.

*********************

It was late already but Evan refused to sleep "You're not even a teenager yet and your already breaking curfew" I scolded "What kind of shit is this" Evan laughed in delight and clapped his hands. 

I did everything I read him three Dr. Seuss books, I played him some music like Panic! at The Disco and Twenty One Pilots -the usual-, I sang him a lullaby and gave him warm milk but he refused to sleep. "What more do want from me" I pretended to cry. 

I thought if he saw me get emotional he'll give in and sleep but the little rat only laughed at my suffering. I put him in his crib and decided to talk to him "I don't talk much about your father" I told him while stroking his cheek. He looked at me as if telling me to go on "He's tall and handsome and has muscles but not a lot that it's gross. He has intense grey eyes that always light up when he laughs" I looked out the window.

"He was or still is a gangleader and he would sometimes leave me alone when we were hanging out because something went wrong. He would always be afraid to go out with me because he had a lot of enemies" I swallowed hard "Although he's not in your life and probably never will be now that he's married I don't want you to hate him. I also want you to know about him because without him your stubborn ass wouldn't be in this world and I'll be lonely" I looked down at him and he gave me a 'really' look. 

I smiled "I'm sure if he knew about you he would love you" I ran my hand over his head gently "It's hard not to. Even if your stubborn" I laughed. 

He made a little noise of disapproval and I snorted "But I promise you I'm not eager to find a second chance mate as long as I have you I'm fine" I whispered. 

I looked down at him and saw he was already asleep. I got up and walked to the lights and turned them off before walking out of the room and closing the door softly behind me. I walked into my room and closed the door before taking off my pants and socks and jumping into bed. I sighed and looked up at the ceiling "James" I sighed "I guess we just ran out of time" I whispered feeling hot silent tears fall down my cheeks. "Our mate bond is no longer existent but I- Keiran and I still love you" I extended my hand up.

"I guess I just failed to tame a gangleader" I whispered before welcoming sleep.

***********************

A/N That's the end. Oh My Gosh that's the first book I've ever completed. I want to thank all of you guys for reading it. Well BYEE!!!!