Chapter 15 ~You're Bleeding

A/N Hello it's me. I don't have much to say besides enjoy the chapter. Don't be a silent reader comment your thoughts.

Adelaide Kane as Clarissa

Chapter 15 ~You're Bleeding

What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise ~Oscar Wilde

********************

April's POV

"Stop whimpering you stupid bitch" the vampire yelled at me as he punched me -yet again- in the face.

"Maybe I'll stop once you stop hitting me" I snarled.

I was trying to be strong not for me but for my pups I'm still counting on the fact that the vampire's are to stupid to sense that I'm with child. You can't hear their heart beat yet but my scent has defiantly changed and any werewolf or vampire can tell. When a werewolf or vampire becomes pregnant their smell gets sweeter. I was snapped back to reality when the guard slapped my face. I suppressed a growl and just glared at him.

"You stupid bitch" he snarled

I rolled my eyes "It seems like 'you stupid bitch' is the only thing you can say" I growled. I was tempted to wipe my nose -which was bleeding- but my hands were chained.

He stared at me for a moment before he smirked "You know you're a cute one" he said slowly. "And you don't seem to be busy at the moment maybe we can have some fun" he reached out and caressed my cheek.

I jerked my head back and glared up at him I can't let him see that he scares me. That'll only give him the upper hand. I squeaked when I was jerked up by my hair I struggled against him when he pinned me against the wall with his body. My heart started to beat erratically I tried to mind link Marisa or anybody from my pack but it was no use. They injected me with wolfs bane and my wolf is still out. She used all her strength to prevent the poison from reaching our pups.

I whimpered in fear when he started to trail kisses down my neck "Stop. Please you can't be this heartless" I pleaded. I tried pushing him off but I was weak a broken sob escaped my mouth as I struggled.

He trailed his hand to my lower region and that's when something in me snapped I lifted my knee and kneed him in his balls. He shouted and staggered backwards I stayed pressed against the wall breathing heavily, tears falling down my face. "You fucking slut" he yelled it all happened to quickly -vampire speed- he swung his hand and punched me in the stomach repeatedly.

He was suddenly pulled back and I toppled over in pain, crying harder than before "You stupid vampire, I'm pregnant" I cried out before I could stop myself. I was crying in devastation I didn't protect my pups they can be hurt. They most likely are hurt.

I failed you Marisa. I failed them.

The one job I had was to protect my pups and I failed. I laid curled up into a ball I heard faint slapping sounds like skin against skin and grunting in the distance but I ignored it as I laid on the floor motion less. I heard a faint female voice pleading me to stay awake before everything went dark.

****************

"-ake up! Please wake up" I heard as I slow regained consciousness

"Leave me alone Marisa I'm trying to sleep. What kind of mate are yo-" suddenly everything came flashing back and my voice faltered. I placed a hand on my stomach and tears welled in my eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't get to you sooner. I was chained" I heard a female voice say.

I snapped my head up in the direction of the voice I was met with a pair of warm brown eyes. I took a deep breath through my nose and I caught her scent she's a vampire. My eyes might've given away my uneasiness because she scooted away a bit. She gave me a reassuring smile but I saw the worry in her eyes.