Ticci Toby / Seven Minutes in heaven

[EDITED]

We all were sitting in a circle ready to begin seven minutes in heaven.

Every guy had gotten something they own and placed it in the black bag.
"(Y/N) you start!" Jane said looking at me.
"Fine.." I rolled my eyes and grabbed the bag starting to take the thing out.
When I finally got a thing I took my hand up in the air.
I got a mouth guard, which means I got Toby. I heard someone whistle.
"Shut up!" I pointed the middle finger as Toby and I went into the wardrobe.
"And seven minutes starts now!"
We looked at each other and almost directly we started to kiss. I've heard from Ben that Toby likes me and I like him so I hope Ben told the truth.
We started making out and Toby took his and my shirt of.
"Five minutes left!"
I moaned in the kiss and I guess Toby got more turned on cuz I felt something poke on my leg. I giggled and we continued.
As he placed my back to the wall we heard them all count.
"5!"
"4!"
We took our clothes on again.
"3!"
"2!"
"1!"
We both walked out and looked at everyone. We giggled and went into Toby's room.
Toby locked the door and we kissed again.
We took our clothes off so we just had our underwear on. I went on my knees and took his underwear down.
I took his member in my hand and he shivered. I started to slowly stroke it and he whimpered. I went faster. I stopped and licked the top. Teasing him.
"S-stop teasing me" he ticked while saying it and I giggled and started to slowly suck on it. Each second I went faster bobbing my head till I felt him twitch even more. I knew he was close so I stopped.
"Ah man!" He said an I giggled.
I took my bra and panties off and laid on the bed. Toby came on top of me and took his member near my entrance.
"You ready?" He asked me.
"Yeah.." I said and he placed his member inside of me.
It hurts cuz it was my first time. I cried I little bit Toby just kissed the tears away.
"Say when you're ready"
I nodded and he started to thrust slowly. I moaned and he went a little faster.
"F-faster" I moaned out and he went faster. I moaned every time he went faster. Right now the only thing you could hear was us moaning. After a while, I felt something in my stomach and I moaned louder. Toby knew so he kept going faster. Not long after we both came. And we both stood up. We took our clothes on and laid down on the bed.
"I love you"
"Love you too"