Liu/Sully

[EDITED]
(TEOTFW BASED KINDA)

I try not to think about what happened before. I thought Liu and Sully wanted me, they said it too! So I went to Jeff and we were about to have sex but it didn't feel right. He said it was a word that described what kind of girl I was. I didn't give a fuck though.

~Liu and Sully's perspective~
(When sully thinks or talks with Liu in mind hello)
I look around the house when Jeff comes storming down without his shirt on. I look at him with no expression. I flip him off and he stormed out of the house.
Now we have a change, let's smash her.
'Dafuq?'
An hour later
I walk up and see that she fell asleep in the bed. I lay down under the bed and touches her fingers gently before I hear someone walking up the stairs. I go under the bed as fast as possible and see that the man that owns the house walks in the house. I couldn't quite hear what he said to her but I saw him walk over to her pressing her wrists down. (Y/n) started screaming. I get up from under the bed and stabs the man with my pocket knife since I lost my other. He falls to the floor and blood splatters all over.
(Y/n) gets up from the bed and is all bloody.

6 hours later

We sit in a hotel.
She soon looks at me and starts to lean closer. We start to kiss an (Y/n) moves unto my lap and we continue kissing or more making out. I lift her up and places her on the bed when I soon feel the pro (XD) Sully take over.

I take her pants off and then mine and go over her and take her panties off. And then my underwear. I push myself into her and she moans. I went harder and she moans louder. This goes on and on till the people on the other side knock.
"QUITE DOWN PLEASE?!" I smirk and make her loud even louder. Bangs on the door soon starts and I laugh and go harder. Soon we both came and laid down. The banging stops and then I start moaning really loud and they all came backs again.