Jason The ToyMaker x Male! reader Part 1

[EDITED]
I want to apologize for the long wait, writers block SUCKS! :/

Omg! Thank you SO much for 24k!!! 

This chapter is LONG (Part one=1641 words). And there is still a lemon! Just with more story. If you like these kinds of lemons, tell me! If you want me to make shorter ones, tell me haha.

Requested by: pepsicase

Enjoy! 

Lockers were heard slamming from the empty classroom, students' voices could be heard as they walked by. The bell had finally let out its final sound before everyone started to leave. There, in the empty classroom (Y/N) sat in the corner of the room. His knees were pressed against his chest as he tried to not be seen from the outside. His (H/C) hair was hidden in the black beanie he put on hours ago. His blood red shirt and ripped grey jeans perfectly matched his backpack that was placed on a near blue chair. His black converse was laying neatly beside him as he watched all the students through the window of the classroom. 

His phone let out a vibration and moved slightly as it did. He let his arms go off of his legs and took the phone from the ground, checking out what happened. His so-called friend had uploaded a picture on Instagram. He realized that he hadn't blocked her yet, from earlier's moments, that passed through his head one last time. A single tear rolled down his cheek before he wiped it away. He put down his phone on the ground once again and picked his backpack up from the chair. He placed it on his back and picked up his phone, putting it in his left pocket on his pants. Grabbing the black converse, he put them on and walk over to the grey door, making sure that everyone had left. 

_

I open the classroom door quietly and step out, closing it the same way before I make my way over to my locker. I open it and grab the pink-ish eraser up and close the locker, I started to erase the words on my locker, after throwing the eraser in the trash. I grab the last things from my locker and put them in the backpack before I walked out of the school. I walk over to the black bike and started to ride home, ignoring the glares I got. 

I get off the bike and let it go from my hands, letting it fall down to the ground, the sound of the bike touch the ground hard was heard and I turned around to walk over the grey door of my house. I turn the door handle a little bit, looking if my door was locked or not, it wasn't. I push the door open and place my foot inside. I slowly walk in and close the door after me, letting my backpack drop to the ground and hang my jacket up on the hanger placed on the wall. 

I grab my phone from my pocket and look down on the screen, I connect my phone to the tv and start to play 'Kamikaze' by Eminem. I nod my head to the beat and walk over to the kitchen to get a snack when I see something different placed on the wall next to the kitchen. I watch it closely before I slowly make my over to it. I place my hand against it and feel its wood against my hand, I slowly make my way down with my hand to the door handle of the blue door and turn it slowly. Again, this door wasn't locked either, why are so many doors unlocked today? The song was still blasting as I open the door, looking down at the dark staircase that was leading down somewhere. 

I didn't think about the randomly placed door in my house and started to walk down, looking back for a second but continuing to go down. I hold my phone tightly in my hand as I do before I even realize it, I was at the bottom of the staircase. But then my heart dropped, as the loud sound echoed in the room I turn around, the door was closed. And I was alone home and down here, right? I place my hand against the cold concrete wall and feel its cold surface against my touch, I start to walk straight forward, still dragging my hand against the wall. I try to find any details about the dark corridor, but its darkness blocks it all out. It soon comes to a stop and I had to turn to continue to walk curiously into the next room. 

Looking around in the darkroom was quite hard, but I had soon got used to the darkness. But suddenly, out of nowhere, torches were lit up and I could feel the warmth of the fire as it heated the room up. I look around for a second, letting my eyes get used by the lighting. I notice the table placed against the wall, its brown tree was neatly made and a couple of things was placed on top of it. Pretty realistic dolls could be seen, placed on the table. I grabbed one of the dolls and took a closer look at it. I thought I was going crazy, it sounded like the doll was crying

I drop the doll and as it hits the ground, the sound of someone crying got a little bit louder. I start to walk to the next room, not thinking so much of the doll, and trying to get the crying out of my head I fall. My body hits the ground and I opened my eyes slightly after closing them as I fell, the shadow of a man could be seen over me. The touch of someone could be felt on my leg, and before I knew it, I was dragged. I started to scream in horror as my body was dragged fastly across the hallway. A minute later, I passed out, from shock and horror.

*

My eyes slowly opened, after what felt like hours. I tried to get used to the light and slowly did, I looked around the room, trying to get every detail of the room. If I had to describe anything to the police if I get out alive. Footsteps could be heard echoing in the near hallway and came close to the door that was placed in the corner of the room. The sound of keys against each other made its clicking sound through the door, and one of the keys was placed into the keyhole. Unlocking and opening the door happened pretty fast, and I was now facing a tall man, probably the same man that dragged me across the hallway. On top of his head was a hat, covering most of his face and a little bit of his long red hair. He was wearing a long black coat over his clothes. And he stepped into the room, a smirk was all I could see of his face and I already knew that something bad was going to happen. 

He walked around the room and stopped behind me. Reaching out his long arms, placing them lightly on my shoulders. He slowly got his hands around my neck and chuckled at my horrifying reaction. He let go of my neck and walked in front of me, taking off his hat. His green eyes were focused on me, and the rope that was around me fell to the ground. I looked down, trying not to look him in the eyes again. I stood up, avoiding his gaze, but looked at him once again. I walked up to him, and for some unknown reason, I hugged him lightly. His sad expression had made me feel bad for him and made me feel like I had something in common with him. 

He placed his arms around me before letting me go, and looked at me, giving me a look. I don't know why, but I felt something, something special. I looked at him before speaking up for the first time in a while.

"Thank you... For letting me go." I looked up at him. "I feel like we have a connection somehow, and I don't know if I should leave or not-" I was cut off by him placing his hands on my cheeks, bringing my face closer to his. He smiled and let go off my face, but I leaned in and kissed him. He was surprised at first but started to kiss back. 

He pushed me down on the chair again, and leaned down so we could continue to kiss or make out. I placed my hands on the edges of his coat and took it off, throwing it on the floor. I did the same to my shirt. Before it went any further, he pulled away and put his finger up. He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the room, and pulling me into another room, where a bed was placed in the corner. He pulled me over to the bed and pushed me down. He went on top of me and continued our make-out session. He took off my pants and laid them besides the bed, he placed his hands inside of my boxers and my eyes widened, but I quickly shut them as he started to stroke my shaft...

This took me so long to write since I had a writers block for a long time, but I decided to put it into parts so that you could have something to read as I write the next part and another request! Hope you understand, the next part will be up soon though! And not next year, lol sorry again! :)