Jeff The Killer x Proxy Reader. Kitty Kink.

Requested by: LuLuBNHA. Enjoy!
(important note: according to google, Jeff is 5'10-6'0; there will be a part where you will either lean upwards or downwards, so you can choose which option is best (: if you're the same height as him, then you can just stand still)

Jeff and I had been together for a while now, and I never knew that he could be this nice. When I first got into the mansion, he was quite rude. But that had changed now.

We were sitting in my room, watching a movie. We didn't have much to do, since Slender had set us on house arrest for messing with Ben. Although it was boring, we still do not regret what we did. We usually talk and laugh about it.

Jeff had his hand on my thigh as we watched SAW III, it was Jeff's favorite "romantic" movie, as he said himself. I can't really see how it's a romantic movie, but Jeff isn't really "normal" either. He kept whispering how beautiful the scenes were, and his smile seemed wider.

"Maybe we should pause the movie for a bit?" I asked him, he looked at me.
"Why?" He said it looked like his eyeballs were about to fall out.
"It looks like you need a bit of a break," I laughed nervously, I looked at the door, and then back at Jeff. "I can go get some snacks," I stood up, but Jeff grabbed my arm, stopping me from leaving.

"We can get snacks in a bit," He said and dragged me back down on the bed. He looked at me again, his face seemed to have softened a bit. "I'm thinking we can do something else," He said slowly, as he brought his hand up my thigh.

"Oh, really?" I smirked at him, he seemed to be smirking back, but you can't really tell what facial expressions he was making.

He stood up, and walked over to the wardrobe; he pulled out a pair of cat ears.

"Really?" I asked, sounding a bit harsh. His look hardened and he walked up to me, pressing his hand on my face, and bringing me up to face him.

"You've been a bad little kitten, and now you need to be punished," he darkly whispered. I smirked as he let go of my face. I grabbed the ears from his hand, and put them on. I leaned up/down and carefully put my head into his neck; I licked his neck slowly, feeling him shiver as I did. I pulled away and looked him into his eyes.

In a second, he pushed me down onto the bed, and got on top of me, kissing me everywhere as he brought his hands up and down my body. I quietly moaned into the kiss, and I could feel his lips smirk a bit as I did.

"You like that, Kitten?" He whispered in my ear. I giggled and nodded. He leaned forward and kissed me roughly, grabbing both of my wrists and pulling them up, putting my hands above my head. He kept them still with one hand, and the other ran down my body.

He continued to kiss me and moved his mouth and his kisses down to my neck; he roughly started to suck there, probably making marks all over my neck. He let go of my hands, but quickly put both of his hands on the right side of my waist, and pulled roughly; turning my whole body around. His mouth was still placed on my neck as he did.

The sound of his belt unbuckle filled the room, along with my quiet moans. Jeff kept one of his hands on the backside of my head and pushed my face down into the pillow. His pants were quickly pulled off and I could now feel his hands on my ass; pushing upwards, and he grabbed ahold of the top of my pants. He pulled roughly and they were taken off in a hurry. And before I knew it; I felt him inside of me.

My eyes roll back into my head as I let out a loud moan. Jeff was slowly, but very roughly thrusting into me. He pulled his right arm around my neck and pulled me a bit upwards as he kept on going. He lightly groaned into my ear, and suddenly he pushed his whole body down onto me, and we were now laying down again; I was on my stomach, and he was behind me. He quickly pulled out, and turned me around, pushing me down on my back.

He ripped my shirt open and exposed my chest; he caressed my breasts as he entered me again. He moved his hands up to my face and held onto it: hard. He thrusted into me just as hard as he had done before, but my moans were louder than ever. Jeff smirked, and pushed himself into me as deep as had could. I left out a yell, and he continued to do it.

He let go of my face, and wrapped his hands around my neck, he was on the edge.

"I-I'm going t-to-" before he could finish, he came. He let out a groan before letting go of my neck. He quickly laid down beside me and kissed me.

As my eyes were closed, I could feel his hand going down, and he gently started to move his hands in circles on my clitoris. I moaned into the kiss, and he went a bit faster as I did. It didn't take long until I could feel myself getting close, but Jeff wouldn't let go of my mouth with his; I continued to moan into his mouth until I could feel myself finish.

I moaned louder than I had done, and Jeff realized that I had cummed. He pulled away, and looked at my face.

"Can we continue the movie now?"