Laughing Jack part 2

[EDITED]
Since Halloween, L.J had been sneaking into my house at night. I loved it, but I almost never got to sleep. Even though I slept on the day I sometimes had plans.. but this time I actually got to sleep and he came in the morning instead.
"Hey, baby.." He said and licked his lips.
He never acted like this but I just laughed it off. He is a really nice guy, believe me. But one thing you just know is that you should never bring his past up. I did it once and he was pissed at me for one month! He looked at me with that look he always made when he was horny.
"Now?" I ask and he nods slowly smirking while wiggling his eyebrows.
I sigh and nod. He comes over to me and sit on my lap and kisses me once. He giggles and push me lightly to the bed and takes his shirt off going on top of me. He takes my shirt off and my underwear since I didn't sleep with pants on. He takes his pants and underwear off and giggles while he thrusts into me. I moan and he giggles and thrusts harder. He then makes a move that makes me go onto his lap and he makes me pounce on top of him. He giggles and pushes me to the bed again thrusting harder. Still giggling while I was moaning. We both soon came and he giggles.
"You're cute when you moan," he says giggling even more.
"Thank you?" I more ask and he pouts.
I stand up and take my underwear and shirt on again and help him get dresser cuz I loved to dress him up. Don't ask XD Before he jumps out of the window he gives me a sweet light peek on the mouth.
"I love you (Y/n)" he says and smiles.
I smile back.
"I love you too Jack"

"Me?" E.J comes up from the window.
"NO," L.J and I say at the same time.
"Okay..."

(LISTEN TO MAKE THE SCENE FUNNIER XD^^)