Bloody Painter

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 91K!!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! Sorry for the long wait... I hope you like it hihi. I've had a writers block AND I've been veeeery busy. BUT ENJOY! 

*

The only thing I could focus on was her (h/c) hair. It blew perfectly in the wind as she walked home. I followed her steps and made sure she didn't see me. If she did, I was fucked. But this time I felt different stalking her. She was not like my recent victims and it frightened me...

She had dragged her hand across the bush as she walked past it, her perfect hands... No, focus BP, focus...

I slapped myself lightly and continued to follow her home, and soon enough, we were there.

I looked through her window and watched as she got out of her uniform, such nice curves... Damn it, BP, get it together.

I waited in the bushes outside of her house, and when it finally became nighttime,  I snuck into her house. It was very clean and organized so this could become a problem. I went into the kitchen and looked around. 

"Does she have any food? I'm kinda hungry.." I whispered to myself. I opened the fridge and looked around in there. "aye, chocolate!" 

"Uhm... excuse me?" I turned around and made eye contact with (y/n).
"uh, hi" I took off my mask and smiled.
"Why are you in my house?" 
"No reason..." I looked at the door and I tried to run away. But unfortunately she caught my sleeve. "Damn it..." 

"I'm going to ask you again, why are you in my house?"
"Uhh, toilet! Eh yes I needed to use your toilet..."
"McDonald's is literally two blocks down"
"Aw shit, okay I was checking you out and decided to follow you home..." Well it wasn't fully a lie...

I looked at her and leaned in, giving her a kiss. She kissed back but pulled away after a couple of seconds.

"Uhm, this is weird, but I like it?" She said and kissed me. I kissed back and grabbed her by the waist. I lifted her up and placed her on the counter in the kitchen. We started making out and touching each other. She moaned into kiss, but pushed me away as she did. "I'm sorry..." 

"It's okay... I like it," I kissed her again and continued our make out session. I started to pull down her shorts. She actually didn't pull away this time. So I undid my belt and pulled down my pants. I touched her warm pussy through her panties. She moaned into the kiss and I continued to touch her. She placed her small hand on my hard dick. I pulled down her panties and my underwear and thrusted myself into her. She screamed and held my shoulders tightly, I could feel her nails go trough my shirt. 

I pushed her down on her back and thrusted even harder into her. She held her hand on her mouth to keep the sound from her moans go through. Her other hand held the counter's counter (;)) tightly. I went even fasted and made her scream really loud, if she kept this up, she would wake the neighbors! But do I care? no. 

Her moans were filling up the room even more than before, and my thrust became harder and faster after every thrust. And her moans became louder and louder. I could feel my orgasm build up as I thrusted her. I accidentally let out a quiet groan. And not so far after that we both came. And that's when I realized we didn't use protection. 

"Well, goodbye," I said as I pulled up my pants and ran out of her house, she was laying there chocked as my cum dripped out of her.