Hoodie

I can't remember who requested this but hope you enjoy it!

*

I've been a proxy for three months now and I could tell the others like me, except for Jeff, but he only likes himself and his knife so it isn't such a big surprise. But we get along pretty well and he could be nice from time to time, depends on the day.

Today we were going to throw a little party to celebrate me for actually surviving being a proxy, and surviving the mansion so the guys had chosen a party. They've also requested Seven Minutes In Heaven.

We had the whole day to prepare, and by that, I mean getting an item that represents ourselves. I've chosen my miniature bow and arrow set and I hope they know it's me. Since I use bows.

The night had come and the party was ready to begin. Jeff was standing and tapping his foot very fast because of Jane.

"Jane, if you don't hurry the fuck up or we'll start without you!" he yelled and Jane scoffed. She ran down with an item and placed it in the bag Jeff was holding. "Finally!"

Jeff sat down beside E.J and Jane sat down beside Clockwork.

"Okay, L.J will go first, " Jeff handed L.J the bag and he grabbed an item.

"A clock! That's you, Clockwork, right?" she nodded and the two went into the closet. I looked over at Toby and I could tell he was a little jealous.

"I'm pretty sure nothing's gonna happen, Toby, " I assured him and placed my hand on his knee.

"T-thank you, (y/n)" he smiled and looked down at the floor.

~~

"Aanddd, the seven minutes are over!" Jeff yelled and opened the closet. The two were just standing very far away from each other, looking pretty uncomfortable.

"Okay, Hoodie you're next!" Hoodie grabbed the bag and put his hand in it, he grabbed an item and it was a bow and arrows.

"(Y/n)?" Hoodie whispered and I nodded. He grabbed my hand and we went into the closet.

"And your seven minutes begin... Now!" Jeff started the timer and I made eye contact with Hoodie, he had out down his hood so I could see his face.

"y-you're beautiful (y/n), " Hoodie stuttered and looked at me.

"You're beautiful too, Hoodie, " I leaned in and gave Hoodie a kiss. He kissed me back immediately and grabbed my face with both hands. I didn't know how long the kiss went on, but we could now hear the people outside yelling that the time was over.

We backed away from each other and looked at the closet door as Jeff slid it open.

"next round!"

~

It has been three hours since Seven Minutes In Heaven ended and now everyone had started drinking. Music was played very loudly and I was laying under Hoodie in his bed. We were making out and he was touching me everywhere he could.

I've never seen this side of Hoodie.

He grabbed my shirt and ripped it off, exposing my sports bra that he also ripped off my body. He started to touch my boobs as he kissed me. I tried my best to take off his hoodie and I succeeded, I tossed it across the room.

Hoodie unzipped my pants and pulled them down. And after he threw them across the room as well he started to touch me again. I was moaning into the kiss and tried my best to show him I wanted more.

He unbuckled his belt and pulled down both his pants and underwear. He took off mine as well and shoved his dick into me. I screamed out of pain, but after a few thrusts, the pain became pleasure. I was moaning really loudly and Hoodie was breathing heavily into my ear. He was holding my thighs tightly as he fucked me.

After 20 minutes of just rough sex, he turned me around and started to fuck me doggy. My head was pushed down in the pillows of the bed and I was almost screaming again. It felt like he was really deep inside of me and it made me weak. He trusted faster and harder every time and I could feel something in my stomach. I was about to cum, and same with Hoodie.

He kept going and going, going faster and harder and soon enough, we both came. I let out a last scream before collapsing on the bed, with Hoodie on top of me. We both panted for a while before cuddling up with each other.