Laughing Jack

[EDITED]
This is my third L.J x reader lemon but this is a different story!
Requested by: kittylover5327 Enjoy!

Quick reminder! If you didn't know: (f/n) = friend's name. (h/c) = hair color. (h/l) = hair color. (e/c) = eye color.

I couldn't believe that me and (f/n) was finally going to a carnival! We had waited almost 2 years to do this! I finally turned 19 and could move from my parents' house to (f/n) house, since (f/n) moved out one year ago. 

I looked out through the window of (f/n) car and saw a big abandoned carnival. I wonder why it was abandoned. Maybe it was too lame or something.

I didn't think about it too much and looked down at my hands. 

"I can't wait to get there! Which roller coaster should we take first?" (f/n) said in excitement and looked at me for a split second before looking back at the road.

"I don't know, there are so many!" I giggled and looked at the road. 

Time Skip

Me and (f/n) sat down and licked at our ice creams.

"That was so fun!" I said and continued to eat my ice cream.

"It totally was! But maybe we should head back home? We have been here for-" (f/n) looked down at her/his watch. "5 hours" 

"Can we do one thing before we go?" (f/n) nod "When we were on our way here, I saw a big abandoned carnival. Maybe we could explore it a bit?" 

"Totally!" (f/n) smiles and we continue to eat them while talking.

Time Skip

I close the door of the car and (f/n) starts it. I tell her/him the directions to where I saw it and finally we make it there. I open the door and look around. No one.

"This place surely was abandoned," She/he says and I nod. I walk up to an old shop and see stuff all over the ground. Maybe something dangerous happened, and that's why it is no longer up..?

I walk out and see a stuffed toy on the ground, following with blood.

"Uh.. (f/n)!?" I yell in panic, in the distance I see a tall back and white clown. Smiling.

"Yeah?" I look back and grab her/him by the arm.

"We need to run... NOW!" I drag (f/n) behind me and when we come up to the car he/she stops me. "No, we can't stop. I'll tell you in the car!" She/he nods and we both sit down in the car.

When we were more than 10 miles away from the place, I decided to tell (f/n).

"I saw something, that is why I wanted to be as far away from there as we both could." 

"What did you see?" (f/n) asked.

"More like who, I guess. I saw a clown. But instead of bright fun colors, it was dressed in black and white. The clown looked more male-ish and he was really tall." I described what I saw.

"Really?" 

"Yeah.., Why?" I looked at (f/n).

"Have you heard of Laughing Jack?" 

"No.." 

(F/n) started to explain who I saw and I felt something grow in my stomach. I've seen a murderer, a child murderer. 

"Oh, shit" Realizing what I've just done scared me the most.

Time Skip

I walked into my new room, (f/n)'s old guest room and sat down on the bed. 

Ugh, this day has been amazing and rough.

I turn on the tv and watched 'IT' for the hundredth time. I don't know, I just love it. 

Almost one hour later I heard something outside, I paused the movie and listened closely. As I pressed my ear against the window. Smoke suddenly appeared in my room and.. Laughing Jack.

"Well hello, there sweetheart" He giggled and waved. 

Omfg...

"Like what you see?" He giggles.

"Fuck no," I said and looked him in the eyes.

"What about the staring then?" He chuckled and rolled his eyes. "I see you don't know the thing called "being fun" is" 

"Well, probably not when someone disturbs me when I try to watch a movie" I roll my eyes back at him and points at the tv.

"Oooh, IT. That's a great movie" He sits down next to me. "Go on, unpause it" He looks at me and I just stare blankly at him back and turn the movie on again. After a while I feel Jack's hand place itself on my thigh, too close to what I wouldn't want him to touch. I place my hand on top of his, I turn my head to see him looking at me. He started to lean in and I don't know why, but I started to do the same. Our lips moved in sync and he was soon laying on top of me. My legs around his waist and arms around his neck.I tugged on the belt placed tightly around his waits and he chuckled into the kiss and started to take it off. He threw it across the room and it made a loud noise.

"(Y/N)? You okay?" I heard (f/n) voice at the other side of the door, I pushed  Jack off of me and behind the door as I opened it. 

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, I dropped one of my belts" I lied. (F/n) nodded and I closed the door, locking it after. Jack lifts me up again and I giggle, he places me back at the bed and starts to kiss me. I kiss him back and place my hands around his neck again and legs around his waist. Jack takes off my pants and his. He starts to kiss my neck, I try to hold in the moans. I didn't want (f/n) to hear me, because that would be awkward. 

Jack started to take my underwear off but stopped for a second.

"Are you sure you want to?" He asked.

"I am, 100% sure that I want to" I giggled and he continued. He threw them across the room and took off his after. He slowly went into me and a tear rolled down my cheek. Jack kissed it away.

"When you're ready, just tell me" 

After a while, I nodded and Jack slowly and gently went in and out.

"F-faster," I said and he went faster and harder. I had to cover my mouth not to moan too loud. As Jack thrust harder, I moaned louder into my hand. I soon felt something in my stomach that felt really good.

"Right there! Faster, please" I begged Jack and he did what I asked and went faster, I soon couldn't take it anymore and we both came. Jack laid down next to me.

"Oh, fuck. That was good" I said, Jack, chuckled and nodded.