Nina The Killer x Female Reader/\ part 1

[EDITED]
I walked down the streets when I heard someone crying. I looked around and saw a teenage girl, looked like she was around my age sit on the ground with her knees up to her face, I wondered why she was crying so I walked over to her and sat down beside her.
"What's wrong?" I asked her and she looked up at me and I saw her blood and tear-stained face. I didn't show fear. Because I didn't want to make her sadder. She hugged me and I hugged her back and patted her back
"He doesn't like me... HE HATES ME!" She cried and took her arm and lifted her up so she stood on her feet. She looked at me and I took her hand and walked her home with me. 
"If you want you could live with me?" I asked and she nodded happily and I smiled at her.

-_ONE YEAR LATER_- 

Nina and I had been living together for a year now and I've gotten a huge crush on her.
I don't think she is bisexual or lesbian, I tried thinking out a way to tell her and then got an idea. I knew what she was going to say if I told her so I did...
Let's go back to yesterday...

-Yesterday-

"Uh, Nina?" I said and she looked up.
"Yeah?" She said and looked at me.

"I like you more than a friend.." I say and her face got red;
"Oh really? Prove it" She smirked and sat down on the bed. I went over to her and pushed her lightly down on the bed going over her. I unzip her hoodie and find out she didn't put a shirt or a bra on today. So while I was sucking on one of her breasts I massaged the other one, and after a while, I did the same but on the other boob. She quietly moaned while I did this and I wanted more, I wanted her to beg for me to fuck her. When I finished sucking on her breasts I smirked and took my hand up her skirt into her panties and started to rub her on her womanhood. She moaned a little louder but not how I wanted it. I took her skirt off and her panties and went down with my face in her womanhood. I licked her while I entered one finger inside of her. Pumping it in and out. She started to moan louder and louder.
"AH (Y/N) Faster" She moaned and I went a little bit faster to tease her. Now I had three fingers inside of her and she soon moaned/yelled my name. I knew she was about to cum so I stopped and she looked at me with a sad expression, she wanted more; 

So I took off my PJs and my panties and started rubbing my womanhood against hers and we both moaned. She started to moan louder and faster while I started to rub myself faster against her. She soon hit her climax, so I continued until I came too. After that, I went down on her again and licked her womanhood so she moaned even louder than ever, and after a while she came again. I licked all of her juices up and soon she took control. She pushed me down on my back and pumped in four fingers inside of me and I moaned even louder than her. She continued to pump her fingers in and out till I came on them. She licked it all up and went up to my face and kissed me. 
"I like you too," She said and we both giggled.

-Present time- 

I sat on the bed and was reading a book until Nina came and took it away from me.
"Come, Honey..." She said and took me outside to our car, she drove us to a place I didn't recognize and when she parked the car she took a blindfold out. I put it on and she led me into a room. 
"Take it off.." She says and when I took the blindfold off and opened my eyes I saw a room, the room had a pink/black bed and on the end of the bed was a stripper pole. Nina giggled and sat down on the bed, taking her shoes off. 
"Dance for me, sexy," She said in a low sexy voice and licked her lips. I understood what she meant and giggled too. I went over to the pole and started to go around it. Soon enough I jumped up on the pole gliding down and when I came down I continued to make some sexy moves, trying to make Nina get wet. I threw my shirt off and continued to dance around the pole, soon my bra went too. While I danced around the pole without a shirt and bra, the only thing I had on was a tight, short skirt I had from earlier. I didn't have any panties on so I climbed up on the bed crawling over to Nina kissing her roughly on the lips, she kissed back and took a box from under the bed and pulled out a dildo. She giggled and pushed me so I laid with my back against the sheets. She pulled my short, tight skirt up and placed the dildo against my womanhood rubbing the top of the dildo against it. She soon pressed it in and I moaned. SHe continued in and out and I kept moaning. I felt the dildo hitting my g -spot and I moaned louder.
"Y-yeah right t-there!" I yelled and moaned at the same time and Nina knew what to do. She continued to hit my g-spot with the dildo.
"I'm gonna cum!" I yelled and right after I yelled that, I came. I moaned a long sexy moan and she took the dildo out sucking on it. 
"Your turn," I said panting. She smirked and we switched place. Nina went over to the pole and took off her hoodie and showed her purple, lace bra. She jumped up on the pole and went around the pole making her skirt fly up. She went down on the floor again and made some sexy moves before she took her skirt off. She now had matching underwear, a purple lace bra, and a purple thong. She continued to make some sexy moves till she went up on the bed and sat at the bottom of the bed. She took her thong out spreading her legs open showing her womanhood. She giggled. I went over to her and took the dildo we used before and started to rub it against her womanhood and she moaned. I pushed it in and she moaned even louder and I smirked. I continued to thrust the dildo in and out and she continued to moan. I felt Nina jump a little when she came and I giggled and sucked her juices off the dildo. We kissed and took our clothes on again before leaving the place. 

1169 words, damn ;)