Nina The Killer x ?

[EDITED]

WARNING!!!! FUCKING CRINGE!!!!!!!!!!

I jump out from the window of the guy I just killed and it felt awesome! With all the blood on my body, just the taste and smell of blood is the most amazing thing in the world. Since the day I heard about the amazing story Jeff The Killer, I just LOVED HIM AND HE IS MINE! 

His face just made me sooo wet. HE IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL AND MINE!

I made my way to my a little too tiny cabin I had. I went into it and I laid down on the couch taking my skirt off and panties. I started masturbating thinking about Jeff.
"AH Jeff" I moaned and went faster before I could climax I heard my window in my bedroom open. I stand up still half naked and walked over to the bedroom door slowly opening it. In there I saw my window open. I didn't think much about it and just went over and closed it, when I locked the window I felt someone's hands on my waist.
"Huh-?" The person took a hand over my mouth and thrust his dick inside of me and I moaned in surprise. He kept thrusting and I kept moaning and it was awesome!  But I felt a little bad because I'm cheating on Jeff! :( The thrusting and moaning kept and we both soon came. I turned around and got super surprised when I saw who it was.

It was...

Jeff?! OMG!!!!! 

AHAHHAH SRY ABOUT THAAT SPACCEE 

Aye I actually don't like this ship at all but this is to you if you do.
AND I AM NOT DOING JEFF X LIU THEY ARE BROTHERS!! DUUUDDE