Dr Smiley

This will be a Dr Smiley X Female reader, but if you want a Dr Smiley X Male Reader, just tell me! :)

Also! In this story, I chose that Dr. Smiley has a black tie! Since I've seen a lot of pictures where he has a red and a black so I chose black! If his real tie is red, please let me know!

Requested by: aahs940

Enjoy!

It was a cold night in November, I was looking out of my window and watched the figure that was moving across the street from my window. I grabbed my cup I had placed on the counter of the window and drank the liquid that was left before placing it on the counter again. I rose up from the chair I was sitting on and walked into the kitchen.

I washed my hands before walking into my bedroom, sitting down on the bed. I grabbed my phone and laid down to watch some youtube.

I was 10 minutes into a video when I heard something fall in the living room and a pair of running footsteps after. I closed my phone and looked over at the doorway. In the dark, a dark shadow could be seen and I didn't know what to do. I reached my arm out and turned on the light. There, in the doorway, a guy with black hair stood. A mask was covering most of his face, the mask was white with a smile on it. He had a white shirt on with a black tie. And a pair of black pants.

"Well, well, well. Hello there." His raspy voice almost echoed in my room, he took a step forward to get a better look of me. He snickered and waked up to me, looking down at my terrified face. He had his hands behind his back before he hit me with a pan. My vision got blurry and I passed out. The last thing I could hear was a dark laughter.

I woke up by a loud noise, my head was also hurting which made it all way worse.

"Ugh... Where am I?" I whispered to myself as I looked around the room as I was laying down on something. I decided to sit up to look around more but noticed I couldn't. I looked down at my body and realized I was stuck to the table. I tried to move, and see if it would help me, it didn't so after a good 5 minutes I stopped. I let out a loud and big sigh and continued to look around. The room was light, it had white walls and a grey floor. I now saw some blood on the metal board I was laying on and swallowed down my fear.

I still had my clothes on, which I was really thankful for. I noticed my light blue shirt was full of dirt like I had been dragged through Shrek's swamp or something. And my dark blue shorts were almost even dirtier than my shirt. I rolled my eyes and looked over at the door that was standing in the corner of the room. It was suddenly slammed open, I jumped in shock and looked over at the man. He had a box in his hands, so I guess he pushed the door open with his foot and that was the reason the door slammed.

He placed the box he was holding on a counter beside the door, he grabbed an object from the box and scanned it.

"Damnit Ann" He walked out of the door again but came back later with another box. "Finally"

He looked over at me and noticed my open eyes look over at him. His eyebrows raised a bit before he showed a smirk. He placed his mask over his nose again and walked over to the metal board I was laying on. He scanned my dirty clothes and rolled his eyes. He grabbed something for the box and started to pull up my shirt. He pulled it up, over my bellybutton and placed the cold object on my belly. I shivered when the cold metal hit my body, I looked at the guy in fear.

Pain, the pain was soon the only thing I felt. My screams echoed in the room as he cut my stomach open. Blood was pouring out and I felt weird. My sight became blurry again, but this time I tried to stay awake. I watched the man get some needles and a thread. He sewed the open wound close and wiped the blood away with a black cloth.

I don't know what made me feel this way, but watching him cut into my skin, looked kinda hot. I watched as he scanned other items before placing them on the counter. He turned around, looking at me as I noticed he caught me staring at him.

"What?" He asked, placing his arms over his chest. "What are you looking at?"

"Drake obviously." I looked at him with a "seriously" look and he let out a slight chuckle. He turned back to his cold stare and continued to clean the box out. He would give me some glares as I watched him. But after 10 minutes I started to feel weird and passed out for the second time.

Waking up again, I noticed that he wasn't standing with the box he had been searching through earlier. He was now on top of me. I struggled, trying to get loose but like last time, nothing happened.

'Fucking shit..!' I thought as he started emotionless at me. He placed one of his hands on my waist before scanning my face closely.

"Sometimes you shouldn't think out loud, princess" he said and took of the fabric covering his mouth.

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously as I watched him throw the fabric away.

"You called me hot" He chuckled as he watched my curios expression. I felt my hands loose from the belt that had been keeping them in place and slowly taking them out of it. I placed my hands around his collar. He looked at my hands, not knowing how I became free before I pulled him down. Our lips were only an inch apart before I leaned in and kissed him.

I noticed how his confused facial expression still showed, but after a second, he closed his eyes and kissed me back. Soon enough, he grabbed one of his scissors and cut my dirty shirt off. I bit my lip as I looked at him ripping the rest of the fabric off of me and then kissing me again.

"You sure you wanna do this?" I mumbled into the kiss, I didn't get any response and soon my shorts were off too. He unbuttoned his shirt and put it down on the floor. He did the same with his pants. We were now both in underwear and I saw a smirk forming on his face.

"I hope he's not a virgin"

"I'm not you idiot" I slapped me across the face as he ripped my panties off. Exposing my womanhood to the cold air. He ripped off his boxers as he slammed into me. I let out quite scream as the sudden pain hit me. He kept thrusting into me, harder than I've ever felt before and my body slammed against the metal board. 

It took me awhile to get used to the pain, and feel pleasure instead. My moans matched perfectly to his groans. And that was the only thing you could hear, apart from our bodies hitting against each other. He pulled out and with fast movements he quickly pulled off the belts from my legs.

He turned me around and slammed into me once again but this time he thrusted into my ass. I place my hand on the metal board to keep myself up as he kept thrusting into me. Once again, my moans and his groans was the only thing you could hear.

He thrusted into me, hitting the perfect spot, making me go crazy. I moaned louder than I've ever done as he kept abusing the same spot over and over again. But before I could release he pulled out. He grabbed my shoulders and pushed my back onto the cold board and thrusted into my womanhood. Abusing the same spot, and before I knew it. I came, I released my juices over his shaft. But he wasn't done there.

He pulled out, and I grabbed his shaft with one hand. Since he didn't cum, I thought I could pleasure him myself. I quickly switched places with him and I was now on top of him. I grabbed his shaft once again and slowly started to stroke up and down. He closed his eyes and quietly moaned. I smirked and bend down, placing my soft lips against the tip. I swirled my younger around his hard shaft and slowly put his length inside of my mouth.

I started to slowly bobbing my head, going faster every once in a while. I could feel that he started to get inpatient, he grabbed my head with my hair and pushed my head down. I started to deep throat his member. He let go of my head, moaning loudly as I bobbed my head, and deep throated again. I went faster and faster, and soon enough he came in my mouth. I swallowed every seed, I wiped my mouth as I sat up.

He jumped off the metal board and grabbed his clothes, putting them on. I smirked at him, but before I knew it. He pushed me down to the board again, and put the belt around my ankles and wrists. He smirked this time and grabbed the biggest knife he had.

"Goodnight, princess"