Jason The Toy Maker x Male! reader part 2

Thank you all for 30k reads! 😍❤️️❤️️
Sorry for the long wait btw!

...As he stroke it slowly up and down, I couldn't hold a moan in. He smirked as he went faster. He stopped and pulled his hand out of my boxers.

"You first" he smirked and I rolled my eyes, pushing him down on the bed, making me go on top of him.  I took off his boxers and placed my lips on the top of his shaft. Teasing him by letting my warm breath hit it.  "Oh, come on already." He groaned and grabbed the back of my head, pushing it down making me deep throat him.

He groaned as I bobbed my head up and down. I pulled away and stroked it for awhile. And soon enough he came. He groaned as he did and he pushed me down this time.

"Time to finish what I started" he smirked and I snorted. He rolled his eyes and started with the business. He bobbed up and down, but slowly. Teasing me as well. I groaned as he went slower on purpose. I grabbed his hair, like he did with my head, and pushed him down. Making him go deeper. Not too deep. He gagged and continued to bob his head. I groaned, feeling the urge to release. He noticed by my sharp breaths and groaned and went faster. He went so fast that just in seconds I released my seeds into his mouth. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

"That was amazing"

___

I'm sooooo sorry for the long wait! My writers block is killing me. I'm probably going to start to write another lemon so I can publish it as soon as possible. Hope you liked this!