3. Marraige Announcement

Zaan's pov:

Maahi said,"Maan"

Everyone was shocked.Suddendly Maahi started laughing.

She said,"Look at your face. you look so scared. I was just teasing. At present I don't have any crush on anyone. Maan is like a brother to me I will never think about him like that now."

Jiya also smiled and said."you scared me. Never joke like that. you have to say someone's name"

Maahi said,"but I don't have any crush on anyone"

Jiya sighed and said,"okay then just tell me about a person whom you respect alot apart from your family"

Maahi said,"Asad"

Now who is this Asad? How many guys this girl have in her life? Why do I care but still I can't control myself so I said surprising everyone,"Who is he?"

Maahi said,"My cousin."

I asked,"Is he the same guy with whom you came to restaurant? "

Maahi said,"yes"

So he is the one who is so possessive about her. Do they have something going on between them..? Why do I care? I don't care I am just curious.

I asked,"Do you love him?"

Maahi said,"Why should I tell you? why do you care?"

I felt anger built inside me. I don't know what's happening to me.

I said,"I really don't care about what you do. I just thought if you love him then go to him. Leave our house. I can't tolerate your presence."

Maan bhai scolded me and said,"SHUT UP ZAAN. You are being rude. Maahi don't mind him. We are happy that you are staying with us."

May be I over stepped my boundaries but she pushes me to do something out of control by her harsh replies.

Jiya said,"yes we are happy. "

Ammi asked Maahi,"your cousin stays in Mumbai?"

Maahi said,"yes."

Ammi said,"Call him to come to our home someday."

Maahi said,"He is not in Mumbai right now. Two months back he went to London for some project related work. He will be back in 2 months."

I was feeling so irritated with her answer so if he was here then she will go and stay with him.

Ammi said,"Oh okay. Now back to game so whom you gonna ask Maahi?"

Maahi said,"Jiya di"

Ammi said,"You can't ask her. You have to choose between Me, Maan and Zaan"

Maahi after a long pause said,"Zaan"

I was shocked and asked"Me??"

Maahi said, "Yes...so tell me truth or dare?"

I said,"I am not going to play. She will give something stupid."

Maahi said,"Loser"

I got irritated and said,"Don't call me that."

Maahi said,"That's what we call the person who quits the game in middle because he is afraid of losing."

Ammi said,"Come on Zaan. You have to play."

Who can say no to my Ammi?

I said,"FINE"

Maahi said,"Truth or dare"