10. Long Drive

Zaan's pov:

When I woke up in morning Maahi was not beside me. I got freshen up and went down to see her packing the Tiffin and snacks.

I said,"Why are you packing all these things?"

She said," To have in the way."

I said," Don't pack for me. I won't eat much while travelling."

She nodded and said,"Okay. I packed my bags and I am almost ready. Once you are done let me know."

I said,"Okay." I was about to go when she said,"Have breakfast first."

I had my breakfast and went to my room. I started packing after I kept everything. I opened the bags which Maahi bought for me. I was shocked by looking at clothes.

I shouted "Maahi.."

She came running and said,"What happened?"

I showed her the pink Shervani and said," I told you don't buy girly colours"

She said," That's not for you." She walked towards me and picked the dark blue, cream,white and Golden colour dresses and said,"This one's are for you."

I said," This pink one for whom?"

She said,"That one. I liked it a lot but you told me you don't want girly colours so I bought it for Maan bhai. He won't mind you know he still wears pink shirt which Jiya di gifted."

I took it from her hands and said,"no need. I will keep it. It's not that bad."

She said,"okay. It's your choice."

I got ready and went down. She was all ready so I placed all luggage in Car Dickey but she stopped me from placing one bag and said,"Don't place this one. It has food and we might need it in the way."

I said,"This is too much food who is gonna eat."

She said,"I only packed for myself so don't worry."

I sighed and placed the bag in the back seat.

We started driving and she started eating. She eats a lot. At the time of lunch She said,"Stop at some restaurant. We should have lunch."

I said,"I am not hungry and you are eating since we started journey so I think we can skip it. We have to reach before mid night."

She said,"but I am hungry. I didn't bring any proper food. I brought only snacks and fruits. I want to have lunch"

She kept bothering me so finally I stopped at restaurant. She had lunch and I don't want to eat so I was just sitting there giving her company.

After lunch we resumed our journey after two hours Maahi started to cut Apple and she said,"Please have some apples at least you didn't even have lunch and driving for 9 hrs."

I said,"No I am not hungry."

She said,"At least have one bite." he forwarded her hand and I raised my hand to push her hand away. By mistake knife cut my palm deeply.

I stopped the car at side way and Maahi took out first aid and started cleaning my wound.

I said," Maahi you will be death of me. How I am going to drive now?"

She said,"Don't worry I will drive."

I moved to passenger seat and she started driving..

Oh god she is very bad driver. She is driving very slowly and she gave me many jerks.

I said,"Stop. I will drive"

She said,"but your hand is hurt."

I said,"Don't worry about it. I will manage. If it's too painful then I will let you drive."