12. He is Caring.

Maahi's pov:

He said,"It's so hard to talk with you. You are not burden to me but my responsibility so don't think too much. Let's have food you have not eaten since yesterday night"

When he mentioned food every other thought flew out of my mind and I started having my food. I can see him smiling looking at me but I don't care I am very hungry. After we finished the food. Zaan told me to rest so I said,"I am not sleepy." He nodded and was about to go when I caught hold of his hand and said,"you also take rest. You look very tired."

He said,"No I have to keep an eye on you. You are serious trouble maker. What if you do something when I am asleep."

I wanted to fight with him but he didn't look okay so I tucked his hand asking him to sit on bed and I make his head to lie on my lap and said,"Sleep here. You will know if I move but what I will do till then?"

He stood up and went to sofa. He gave me his tab. "You can watch a movie or surf net" he said

I said,"You do the same thing When you are bored?"

He nodded. He lied on bed but I said,"Sleep here" I pointed at my lap but he said,"It's okay I am fine here."

I said,"No you will not sleep peacefully come here. you will be at ease that I am not going anywhere and sleep peacefully. You really need that."

I got hold of his hand and he slowly stood up then placed his head on my lap and hugged my waist with his arms. I slowly ran my hands through his hair. His touch giving me butterfies in my stomach. I feel safe whenever he is with me.When we got this close to each other? I was hesitant to let him touch my hand and today I myself asked him to sleep on my lap. I am falling completely for him. I wish not to.

I was exploring his tab when I found a folder which is named as 'love of my life' but when I tried to open it. It was locked. I sighed. I know what's inside that folder. Pics of him and his girlfriend I mean ex-girlfriend. I felt a pang in my heart. Who is she? What is in her that Zaan fell head over heels for her? She must have been beautiful and classy not like me but he is mine now and I will not let him go to someone else no matter what. I mean he is my husband and it will hurt Maan bhai if we are separated. I can't allow that because of bhai I am close to fulfilling my dream. I hope I wouldn't fall for Zaan. I like him and I want to stop here but why I feel like my heart is not in my control now.

I was looking at all the pics he had in his tab. He was very fun loving and mischievous when he was kid. He had not changed much since then but his smile is no longer genuine like before. There are so many questions in my mind regarding his past. I wish I can get my answers. I lost the track of time. There are thousands of pictures. I think he loves to take pictures but I am not that big fan of camera.

I was startled when I heard Zaan say,"What are you doing?"

I absentmindedly said,"Just looking at your pictures."

He said,"What the hell?" and snatched the tab from me and said,"you have no manners. How can go through my personal stuff? I gave you tab to surf net or to watch a movie. "

I said,"but you didn't tell me not to see pictures."

He said,"I thought it's common sense and you would have known but I was so wrong."

I said,"then it's your fault for assuming things about me"

He said,"So you agree you have no manners.."

I said,"Shut up Zaan. I have better manners than you. You are making so much deal of such small thing. If it was so private then you should have locked them out as you did for your-"