42.Plan

Zaan's pov:

Maahi is upset with me even though she is not saying anything and behaving normally but she is not at all allowing him to touch her not even holding hand.

She makea sure everyday that I ate breakfast. She comes at Lunch to my office to have it together. We have dinner at night after I come back from hospital after visiting Maan bhai and Ammi. In room she sleeps at corner of bed not even allowing me to touch strand of her hair. I loved sleeping taking her in my arms but nothing can be done now. I hope she comes back around soon.

Laila strangely and shockingly was behaving normally after that night. I thought she will get angry or threthen me or pull back her investment but she is so calm. She didn't even bring that topic till now it's been more than two weeks. Is it silence before strom?

I was packing my stuff to leave for the day when Laila entered in my cabin.

She said,"Zaan I have to talk to you right now. We have an emergency."

Emergency?? Now what happened? I am going crazy over past months handling everything alone. My respect imcreased alot for Maan bhai. I am also handling issues okay but I am not able to balance my professional and personal life like him. I don't understand how he use to get time to spend with Jiya.

She snapped her infront of me and said,"What are you thinking?"

I said,"Nothing. What is the emergency?"

She said,"There has been fire accident at the construction site. We have to go right now. "

We inmediately left for the site. I hope no one got injured. I called my secretary he said few worker have minor injuries nothing seroius.I think we still should visit the site.

Once we checked the site and everything got under control. We were returning to home. The site was 3 hours away from our site. In middle Laila insisted to drink water as she is very thristy. She got water for me as well. I took few sips and then we continued driving. Suddenly I felt sick and dizzy. My body started to heat up and I felt strong sexual desires like I need to have sex right now. I am trying to control but I am slowly losing control.

Laila said,"What happened Zaan? You are sweating alot. Are you okay? Driver stop the car."

I tried to look at her but my eyes are blurry.

She said,"I think we should stop at hostel. You don't feel okay."

She asked driver to stop car at nearest hotel. I want to stop her but I am not say or understand anything. My mind is filled with sexual desires and want to have s*x. What's happening to me?

I can slowly analyse that we booked room and right now we are in room. I sat on bed as I am feeling dizzy.

She slowly started removing her clothes. My body heat increased and I have only one thing in mind that is to have her. She is the only one who can help me to get rid of this need I am feeling right now.

I felt took hot so I started removing my clothes in which she helped me. I am only verying briefs now. She was in her lingerie. She wrapped her arms around me. I wrapped my arms around her waist. She moved closer to me.

Maahi's pov:

Where is Zaan? His phone is also unreachable. Everything okay at hospital. I called at hospital and I got to know Zaan didn't come to hospital. I got panicked and called his secretary. He told me that Zaan was busy with some office related issue and left for home few minutes before and he will here in few hours as the site is far away from home. I don't know why I have this uneasy feeling like something wrong is about to happen. I am just being paranoid. Nothing will happen. I talked with doctor and they told me Ammi and Maan bhai are fine nothing to worry. I sighed in relief but this uneasy feeling is not leaving me. I prayed to Allah go ease my mind and heart.

I heard knock on the door who is at door at this time. I was shocked to see Rizwan.

He said,"Maahi come with me right now."

I said,"What? Are you crazy? Why will I trust you and come with youm get out from my house before Zaan comes here."

He said,"Please Maahi understand. Zaan is in trouble."

I said,"Stop with your lies. I don't trust you. Just get out before I call security."

He said,"Maahi please we don't have time. We have to reach there before it's too late. I know you are angry with me but I am not lying this time. What should I do to make you understand? Zaan is in danger. Laila she- she is planning something. I sm not sure bit she is upto something. My driver called me just now. We have to leave. Please come with me not for me but for Zaan. You love him, right?"

I said,"Why are you helping me? You hate Zaan, right? Then why you want to save him? I know everything you did to Zaan. What you said to him about me so I am not falling in your trap"

I looked frustrated,"Their is no time Maahi to explain anything. He is with Laila. Laila asked my driver to take them to a nearest hotel. You are understanding what I mean? I think you not so naive to not get what it meant and what they are going to do in hotel?"

I remembered what Zaan told me last time. Laila wanted him to be intimate with her so finally he accepted her offer. I can't believe this. No Zaan will not do this to me. He promised me that he will never betray me.

He said,"You can think in car right now with me. The hotel is in hour distance from here. We have to go now."

I quickly sat in car and he started driving as fast he can. Usually I scared of speed but today I am too scared of loosing Zaan that it is not bothering me much. I know Zaan you have no choice but I am still praying that and alao believing that you will never take that step which Laila want you to take. My Zaan can never cheat on me. I trust you. Don't break it.

Hope you are enjoying :)