Chapter 10

Ryan's POV:

"Yes Sir....Yes....I'll set up a meeting for you with him...Thursday? Please give me a moment to check his schedule." Searching through Adrian's schedule for this coming thursday, I found a free slot to put Mr Ashton in.

"Hello Sir? Yes, I can I set you up with him this Thursday. Is 5pm fine with you?...Noted. Then I shall set your meeting with Mr Black on Thursday, 5pm...No problem, Sir. Have a nice day."

Hanging up the call, I filled in the empty slot with his name quickly before walking over to the fax machine to collect the documents needed for today's meeting.

Walking to Adrian's office, I knocked on his doors before entering quietly to see him buried in his work, looking as alluring as ever. His eyebrows are furrowed as he concentrated hard on the folders he's currently reading through, tapping the tip of his pen against his plump and kissable lips- wait...what? Don't think of such wrong things Ryan. Stop.

"Here are the document that you'll need later, Boss." Placing them down at the side of his desk, he looked up to give me an appreciative smile before taking them to scan them quickly to check if they're the correct ones.

"Thanks Ryan. Damn...I'm beat..." He let out a low tired groan as he stretched his limbs, cracking his knuckles and neck.

"You should take a break, Boss."

"I can't. I have to get back to them by 2 and how many times have I told you Ryan? Call me by me name when were alone."

"Sorry Adrian, I didn't want anyone walking in to hear me call you that. It will cause unnecessary troubles and rumours."

"Urgh...I hate those kind of shits..." He groaned deeply before continuing to read through his documents.

"Are you going out for lunch or should I pack back for you?"

"Can you pack back for me? I don't think I can settle this anytime soon."

"Of course, Adrian. What would you want to eat?" He thought for a while before scratching his head in frustration.

"You can decide for me."

"Okay. Then I'll be going now."

"Thanks Ryan."

"No problem, Adrian."

Closing his door behind me, I walked towards the lift, onlg to bump into Amy, one of the female staffs, at a blind spot. "Sorry Amy."

How I imagine Amy to look like ^

"Oh it's alright, Ryan. Oh ya, would you want to go grab lunch with me?" She asked excitedly, twirling her hair around her finger.

"I have to pack back for Boss..." The glow in her eyes vanished immediately before appearing once again.

"Ohhh...Oh! I know an eatery which you may enjoy. It's just down the streets. 10 minutes around there. Care to join?"