Chapter 20

Lucian's POV:

*knock knock*

"Come in." Opening the door, he walked in nonchalantly as if he was early. This bitch...I would have him disposed off if he wasn't of any use.

"Master."

"You finally have the cheek to show your face after making wait for one whole hour." Shrugging lightly, he placed the folder down before me with a couldn't be bothered look.

"Pardon me, Master. Traffic jam." Excuses...

"Whatever. This is the person?"

"Yes, Master." He nodded without hesitation as he watched me open up the folder. I wonder who the person is.

Him?

"You sure is him?"

"Yes, Master. I can guarantee you that my informations are real."

"Okay. Your job here is done. You may leave now." Handing him a $6000 cheque, he folded it nicely into his pocket before leaving the office. Now I can finally get rid of the pesky fly.

Lying to me, thinking he can get away? Tsk tsk tsk. Foolish brat.

Watch out

Ryan.

Adrian's POV:

"Where are we going Adrian?" Ryan questions confusedly as I drove us out of the city and into the woods.

"You'll see when we get there." I bet he'll like it...or that's what I hope.

"Why are we entering the woods?"

"Hm...why don't you guess then?" Scrunching his eyebrows up, he thought hard for a while before giving it a guess. I bet that he won't be able to guess it at all.

"Um...fishing?"

"Nope."

"Kayaking?" Sounds fun but nope.

"Nah."

"Trekking?" What?

"Definitely no." I'm not someone who tires their partner out immediately on their first date.