Chapter 14

Adrian's POV:

"I can't go in Ryan. It's too tight." Ryan glared at me sternly before pushing it against me.

"Yes you can, Adrian. Just push it in all the way."

"I can't. It's too tight!" He groaned loudly before stretching it as wide as possible.

"Now try it!" I push against the tiny hole once again but still unable to push my head through.

"I can't! I'll rip it!"

"You can do it. Even I can do it!"

"You're smaller than me! Of course it will be easier for you to slide inside."

"Just do it."

"No. I don't want to rip it open. If only there's lube, I'll push it in." There's no such lube for this!

"Just push it in. Or I'll help you." He said through gritted teeth. Annoyance clouded his eyes when I refused to push in in one go.

"I can't Ryan, the hole is too small!" To show him that I really mean it, I pushed in harder but to no avail.

"Fine...remove it." He sighed deeply as I wore back my shirt.

"I have to stretch it much larger or else I can't go in." He nodded silently as I threw my shorts on.

"You wasted 30 minutes of my time..."

"Sorry. I couldn't help it."

"Fine...you and all your muscles..." But I know you like them.

"I'm returning this small ass shirt to my dad. I would rather he change me a bigger size one rather than I ripping it."

"So the rest of the clothes fits?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. I'll go tell your dad that."

"Thanks beautiful."

"No worries." Hanging all the clothes up into my cupboard, he took the 2 sizes too small shirt to my dad, leaving me alone in my room. 9am...we're going to be late for work...oh well.

Changing into my stiff suit, I walked downstairs to see Ryan all dressed up and ready to go for work. He looks so hot in the suit with his hair all styled up.

"Are you ready, Young Master?"

"Yeah. Let's go."

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

"Morning Boss, morning Ryan." The receptionist greeted cheerfully with a bright smile on her face once we entered the building.

"Morning." "Morning Alice." Ryan greeted back with a genuine smile, making me roll my eyes internally while making the receptionist blush slightly before smiling wider at him. Tsk. He's mine woman. Get your eyes off him.

"Let's go Ryan." I barked out accidentally, making the receptionist jump back a little in fear and Ryan to nod swiftly. That's what you get for trying to seduce my guy.

Walking in front of him, Ryan followed quickly behind me as we entered the lift alone, the other staffs not daring to enter once I stepped into the lift. Come on, I'm not that scary. I won't eat them. I doubt they'll taste good even.

"Why do you look so mad, Adrian?" Ryan asked curiously once the door closed. Doesn't he know that the woman was trying to flirt with him?

Pushing him against the wall of the lift, I cornered him using my body as I laid my head on his shoulder, enjoying his scent. He smells so good...so delicious...I want to wolf him up.

"Can I kiss you?"

"We're in the lift..." That makes things even better.

"I'll take that as a yes." Smashing my lips against his, I slipped my tongue inside his mouth gently but demandingly. Circling my arms around his slender yet muscular frame, I gathered him closer to me, making our bodies stick even closer together like never before. He thread his fingers into my hair, gripping on it tightly, pulling me closer to him as he deepened the kiss as he fought me for dominance. So fucking hot...

*35th storey...Doors opening...*

Urgh...really? Maybe I should empty my floor and reallocate them to other floors. This way, I can have Ryan to me anytime during work. Hmm...that actually doesn't sound bad at all.

Pulling away reluctantly, we quickly caught our breath before exiting the lift like normal. Apart from us still panting slightly, we managed to slip away unsuspected by the staffs standing outside.

Sigh...when can dad's drama be over? Once it's over, I can show the world openly that Ryan's mine. I don't want him to feel as though he's some dirty little secret.

"Morning boss." They chorused in union before dashing into the lift, making their way down the block. Sigh...am I that scary?

"Why are they so scared of me?"

"I'm guessing that it's because of that one time when you sacked your ex-secretary just because she was 5 minutes late for work." Oh...wasn't that like 7 years ago?

"Oh...I didn't sack her cuz she was 5 minutes late."

"No? Then why?" He stared at me quizzically in such an adorable manner, I want to just kiss him hard again. Why must he be so cute?

"I was in a pissy mood then and she thought that it was the best time to crawl all over me and confess her love to me. So ya...I sacked her immediately after. It's her own fault for that." It was my first day of unwilling work. Of course I'll get pissed. I mean, who will like the thought of going to work in some place they don't even like and then, have to put up with someone desperate which they have never seen before?!

"Serve her right. Who even gave her the right to climb all over you..." He said slightly irritatedly before grumbling the rest under his breath. Someone's jealous. He looks so hot all jealous and bothered.

"Don't worry Ryan, I-" A hand covered my mouth immediately, making me realise that we're not alone. Shit...I almost forgot that we're not alone.

"Don't worry Ryan. I will remain professional and not let my dad worry about me creating any rumours with any woman." I announced slightly louder to make sure that my staffs heard me clearly.

"Good." Getting the double meaning behind his word, I sent him a discrete wink which he shook it off with a smile.

Seems like my working days will get much more fun and interesting from now on...oh ya, I think I'll really shift all of them to other floors for safety reasons.