Chapter 30

Adrian's POV:

"What do you mean, Adrian?" Leon questioned in disbelief as they stared at me puzzled as if I just grew another head.

"I'm only guessing as your mum looks really like my dad's first wife. I saw her picture a few years ago when I was searching for some documents in his office. I can't say for sure that your mum and the one in the picture is the exact same person but I can say that they look really alike."

"Wait...if that's the actual case, then we have just found the solution for the contract." Ryan spoke up suddenly, stunning everyone with his words.

"What do you mean, hun?"

Placing the contract on the table, he underlined a few words before showing it to us. "Did you all realize that the contract only stated 'my son' and 'my daughter'? They did not bothered to specify which son or daughter. So if either party have more than one son or daughter..."

"Then it means that it is not necessary for Adrian and Cath to be the one to get engaged?" Leon asked hopefully as Ryan nodded without hesitation.

"Exactly." Wow...who would've thought of that? That's my love. 

"My goodness, why haven't I thought of that before?" Leon said with a relieved look on his face as he stared at Catherine with love-filled eyes.

"You're a genius, love. I wouldn't have thought of that." But first...we have to confirm if my dad is really his dad too...

"Neither would we." They chorused in union before staring at each other with a light blush on their faces.

"So what do you suggest we do now, love?"

"Adrian, is your dad going to be home tomorrow?"

"Morning, no. Afternoon, yes."

"Okay. So we'll do this in that case. Tonight when he's asleep, you'll go into his office and find the photo while I'll take his toothbrush and replace it with a new one."

"Why?"

"DNA test. Just to double check." True.

"Smart. That's my hun."

"Continuing. Once you've found the photo, take a picture of it and send it to Leon. Leon, if you see that they're identical, contact us quickly before plucking a hair of yours or something and place it in a ziplock bag and bring it to Harold's Hospital.

I will be waiting for you there while Adrian goes to work. Adrian and Catherine will just go and do their respective things in order not to raise suspicion. Since both sides do not know about you, Leon, it's easier for you to move around freely. All clear?"

"Yes Sir!" Saying it together in mock salute, Ryan shook his head in amusement as we traded grins at one another.

But damn...he looked so hot being so serious and all. He's like an incubus who I'll gladly give myself to. I want to just pounce on him and ravish him up on the spot if no one's seeing. But that will only happen if he permits.

"Adrian!" A hard smack landed on my back, jerking me awake to see Leon right in front of my face.

"H-Huh? Yes Leon?"

"You spaced out."

"Sorry. My bad."

"Sorry Leon and Catherine but I believe that we have to go back now or we'll get bombarded with questions by Adrian's dad if we stayed out too late."

"Oh right! It's already 10. Sorry for keeping you two for so long."

"It's alright. We'll see you tomorrow, Leon. Bye Catherine."

"Same here. See ya."

"Bye hun! Sweet dreams! Bye Adrian! Bring my hun home safely!"

"I will."

Ryan's POV:

"We're back, Ad-" Oh, he's asleep. Should I just carry him in? But what if his dad sees that? Sigh... Leaning over to his seat, I unbuckled our seat-belts before shaking him lightly to wake him up. "We're here already, Adrian. You have to wake up."

"Mhmmm...we're back already?" He groaned lightly while rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"Yeah. Come on, let's go in." Nodding sluggishly, I went out of the car and towards his side to help him out and lead him into the house. I can't let him walk on his own or he'll most likely walk into a wall or trip over his own feet. That's why I avoid waking him up at night, he's never fully awake if woken up at night.

"I want...to *yawn* sleep..." Laying him down on the sofa, he yawned deeply once again before snuggling against the cushions with shut eyes.

"You can't sleep yet, Adrian. You still have to find the picture, remember?"

"Tomorrow?"

"It'll be too late by then. Please, Adrian?" He let out a muffled whine before opening his eyes slightly.

"Mhmm....give me a kiss?"

"Your-"

"Don't worry. He's always asleep around this timing."

"Fine...but you have to start searching for it after that, promise?"

"Promise."

Climbing over his frame, he let out a smug grin before tangling his fingers in my hair, bringing my lips down to meet his harshly. "You're so fucking hot, my love." He said huskily as he stared intensely into my eyes with a look in his eyes which I've never seen before. Whether if it's lust or hunger, I have no idea but it's definitely with eyes of a predator who's ready to hunt down its prey .

His tongue slips inside my mouth, gentle but demanding, it's not like any of our kisses before. It's hot and passionate and filled with hunger unlike those soft and light kisses from before. It feels like my heart is melting from the passion he has for me, heating my body up before melting my soul, dissolving it into his very own.

Pulling my frame onto his larger one, a foreign feeling of something jabbing hits my front, causing my face to heat up in embarrassment, snapping me out of the mind-clouding moment. Pushing us apart softly, we maintained eye-contact as he stared at me questioningly, with a wide and alert look on his face.

"What's wrong, love?"

"We still have stuff to do. You promised, remember?" Sitting up on the sofa, he pouted slightly at me with puppy eyes. Nope, that's not going to work on me.

"Sadly...can we continue after that?"

"Depends. By the way...you should find a way to calm it...down..." Pointing to his prominent dent in his jeans, he shrugged nonchalantly before lying back down on the sofa.

"It wouldn't be of use anyway. Your presence will make it back to this state again." Um....if he's sure...I bet it hurts. 

"If you say so...I guess. Anyway, let's get to work. We have to do all this before 6 in the morning."

"Yes, love." Nodding his head, he removed his jeans and threw it into the laundry basket, leaving him in his boxers with a much more visible bulge. That's so distracting...