Afterwards

(Contains Crude Language-More than usual)

-1 month later-

Mavis

After being marked by my mates, I suppose the guys decided for me that I was going to be turned. But I totally agreed with them. Even though I was pissed that they talked about it without me. It was really the only way I could live as long as they could.

The guys had to bring in another werewolf to turn me because apparently mates can't turn one another.

Let me just say, the pain was excruciating. It took 8 hours before I fully turned into a beautiful silver wolf. I was amazed at all of the new scents, sounds, and sights that I had when I turned. As well as the speed, strength, and mind-link. I'm now best friends with my inner-wolf, Uri. I love her so much. She's a diva just like me.

It was all for the best, I couldn't imagine ever being happier.

Luca

I rested in the bed next to my mate. My gentle, kind hearted mate. She is so beautiful.

Ever since the day I marked her with my best friends, we've been nothing short of over-protective.

I think she's still pissed at Leo for punching that one guy at school for looking at her too long.

If Leo hadn't done it, I would've.

Shes mine - ours - and nobody will even think about getting near her now.

We may have marked her, but we never mated with her. She doesn't want us to.

Not yet, at least.

Anthony

Mavis made her way downstairs, moving through the house, our house.

She moved in recently to the house the guys and I had.

And thank goodness she did, otherwise I would've stayed in the apartment with her.

We've been sharing her ever since we marked her, and I regret nothing.

Im so happy that she was my mate. But I was kind of upset that my friends had her too. I wanted her.

But for her, im willing to share.

Leo

As Mavis and the guys ate breakfast, I couldn't help but stare at Mavis... She was stunning.

Luca had her last night, and Dylan had her the night before. It was Anthony's turn tonight.

I miss her.

I haven't had her to myself in a while, and I've been itching to be with her. Even the guys and I set up rules about rotations of who has her when she wasn't home.

But it's rare if she's out alone.

We usually go with her everywhere, just in case.

Because we can't lose her.

I can't lose her.

Dylan

I fought the urge to beat the shit out of Mason, and take Mavis from him.

He pulled her into his arms, and started to kiss her, his hands roaming her body.

I could tell the other guys were pissed off, too.